Slap

After the party I was waiting for the car driver, but someone holds my wrist from my back, I turned back, he is there, the most handsome guy in the whole world, it's Jin.

Nithya: Why, What are you doing here?

Jin: oh, come on, I told you, I will be your driver today.

Nithya: So, you want to be my driver today?

Jin: Yeah.

Nithya: Okay, I don't have any chance too

Jin: Just give me five mins, I get a car, just wait, Okay.

Nithya: Okay.

He ran to get his car, while I was waiting for Jin, someone drag me back and slapped me, I widened my eyes for a few sec, it was that bitch, I felt pain on my cheek.

Nithya: How dare you slap me, Jeong?

Jeong: Oh, yeah, I am sorry, I don't know how my hand rises on you, Oh Nithya, It's my hand's fault, not mine, Okay.

Nithya: I understand that you are doing this knowingly.

Jeong: If you knew that, you would know the reason for slapping you.

Nithya: You bitch, did you slap me for Jin.

Jeong: Don't try to seduce my boyfriend.

Nithya: Hehehe, Your boyfriend? Seriously?

Jeong: What? Why? Don't laugh at my blacky.

Nithya: I told you already, don't call me blacky.

Jeong: What are you going to do? You bitch.

Nithya: Don't test my patience Jeong.

She pushed me back and tried to slap me, but she couldn't slap because Jin held our wrist and pushed her aside, he came to me and held my shoulder.

Jin: Are you okay Nithya?

Nithya: Yeah, I'm okay.

Jin: Did you hurt anywhere?

Nithya: No

Jin: What the hell are you doing here?

Jeong: Oppa, It's all her fault, she only picked the fight on me.

Jin: Stop talking me nonsense, Just leave.

Jeong: Opppaa, Why are angry with me?

Jin: I told you to leave.

Jin shouted at Jeong, she cried and left that place, Now we are in the car with silence again, Oh, I can't bear with silence, What to do? I looked at Jin, he was so serious. I didn't dare to talk with him. Finally he broke the silence.

Jin: Nithya?

Nithya: Yeah

Jin: Do you have any problem with Jeong?

Nithya: Why are you asking about that?

Jin: No, I just felt it.

I don't know what to say, so I tried to deviate this topic.

Nithya: Wow, Jin, you sang very well, I loved it, the lyrics, just amazing.

Jin: Oh, really, thanks.

Nithya: From whom did you write that song? I know it's not definitely for Mr&Mrs.Kim.

Jin: It's for a girl's love.

Nithya: Oh.

I lost my smile at that time, I knew it is for Jeong. I reached my room, I bid bye to Jin, and fell on the bed.

POV:

Jin:

Today at the party I tried hard to avoid Jeong but she never leaves me, I told her not to follow, Oh My God, I don't know what Nithya thought about me, I was looking her with Jungkook, why JK was around her, did he like her, no no, I didn't think so, If Jeong was not by my side I would dance with Nithya in place of JK, I wrote that song to Nithya.
I love You Nithya.

*******************

Hey guys 🥰💜💜

Please vote and share