S/EVEN

Namjoon laid with his head shoved in the nook of Jeongguk's neck. He sighed quietly, before rubbing his face into Jeongguk's skin. He smelt of sweat, cedar wood and sex. Old tear tracks were on his cheeks, the red providing a sharp contrast for the pale complexion he dawned.

Jeongguk shuffled in his sleep, arm tightening around Namjoon's waist when he slung it over him randomly. It was incredibly warm, Namjoon was like a furnace, churning and generating heat. His heartbeat was strong and constant, and his citrus scent only complimented the feel of the room.

Jeongguk's hair was ruffled and it was only a little amount of time before he woke up. Namjoon still laid in silence, enjoying his presence because it was soon that this would all be over. Jeongguk wasn't the type to stay anywhere but his own room or the training facility. Though it was apparent once Namjoon heard a groan and a yawn it was time for him to release his hold on him.

"Morning." Jeongguk rasped, his Adam's apple bobbing against the side of Namjoon's face.

Namjoon lifted his body up, and positioned his body above Jeongguk's, either arm on either side of his head caging him in. He leaned down, placing a long but seemingly short kiss on Jeongguk's lips.

"Did you sleep well?" Namjoon grumbled, his now short blonde fringe hanging freely above his eyebrows. His lips were pulled into a toothless smile, and his dimples and cheekbones serving as a pleasantry for so early in the morning.

"Yeah, thanks for letting me in last night," Jeongguk sat up, Namjoon simultaneously sitting back on his knees as he did, "Something happened and I just, I needed someone, some comfort.."

Namjoon cut him off with another kiss, sloppily catching the outer corner of his mouth, his lips holding on just a little bit longer. Jeongguk looked down, trying to get a glimpse of Namjoon's lips as he returned the kiss. His eyes open the whole time as he leaned back on hands, wanting to see this for some reason.

His hair was still a mess, and when he pulled away he was red in the face, breathing heavily as he looked Namjoon in the eye, "What was that for?"

"Just wanted to let you know you don't have to explain yourself to me, I'm here for you regardless." This time Namjoon's smile was toothy, and he removed himself from Jeongguk, standing up from the bed despite his nudity.

"You're so corny, you know that?" Jeongguk smiled, lips quirking up into a crooked smile. It was nice, being around Namjoon, it was something he had realized relatively quick. Namjoon hadn't judged him, he hadn't questioned him, he genuinely gave him a benefit of the doubt that others hadn't.

Jeongguk scooted to the edge of the bed, hands reaching out to grab Namjoon's hips with his hands, pulling him closer.

"You like it though don't you, it's why you always come back to me," Namjoon whispered, a pounding now resonating deep in his chest. He could feel Jeongguk's breath on him and he couldn't help but twitch at the sensation. "You always come back to me." he rasped, hand shakingly moving to grip Jeongguk's hair.

"Fuck."

Jeongguk is in front of the now battered punching bag, he had poorly wrapped his hands and there were minute cuts on his knuckles. They throbbed as he threw a jab at the bag, and then a hook with his right. He was covered in sweat, his white tee sticking to his body. He was getting worked up by the minute. Upset and anger pulsing through him from what happened last night.

He felt like he was going out his mind, his chest pounded rapidly and it felt like he had icy hot running through his veins. His breath was also running short, as if he were being suffocated but he continued to punch through it. Next came the onset of nausea and Jeongguk wasn't sure if he should stop and take a sip of water.

He decides against it and continues to release his anger. Throwing a double jab, a cross, another jab and the habitual cover despite there being no trainer. His momentum was increasing, his speed increasing and his risk of passing out getting worse. He couldn't breath at this point, and the shallow breaths he had been doing purposely weren't helping. He had swore he heard the facility's door open but he figured it was probably staff.

His arms were burning, and his vision blurred, he couldn't see, he couldn't breath and his head was radiating heat. His ears felt like they were stuffed with cotton and his tongue dry. His movements became desperate as he felt warm liquid and tasted salt on his cheeks. His hands stung and he felt like he was going to break his fingers.

The bag swung with the impact of nonstop abuse, but came back with the same amount of force which only forced Jeongguk to go harder. His vision began to blacken around the edges, and a metallic taste on his tongue. He couldn't feel his heartbeat anymore and the black began to creep in even further.

Jeongguk's movements were now sloppy, almost as if he were in a drunken daze. He couldn't keep up with the punching bag, and when he overextended his arm in the wrong direction there was a strong smack against his right cheek that would've sent him flying, but he was stopped by something firm and solid mid punch.

They stumbled back a little bit, and he felt their hands hold him from under his arms, his body slumped up against them. Jeongguk's visions was now fluttering in and out, flashing in front of him almost.

He could feel the person slowly letting him go, his body sliding down ever so slightly. He craned his neck as much as he could to see who it was, but before he could catch a glimpse of their face red fringe swung before him and his vision finally went black.