F/IVE

Jeongguk jumped out of shock, well not actually, he may have sprung up a teeny bit but it wasn't that much. It's just that he's never heard a voice that was naturally that deep. Sure he hung out with Felix from time to time, although be it not much, his voice was gravelly where as this one was smoother, with softer edges which could explain why it surprised him.

He had turned around, pursing his lips as he looked down at the floor, extending his arm out in the direction of the voice, "Jeon Jeongguk, member of the boxing club." His head was only directed at the floor for safety reasons, if this person was lacking at lot of cover up he didn't wanna risk his eyes to seem respectful.

"You know most people actually look at someone when they're talking to them, better yet when introducing themselves after having made their way into the locker room without the captain's permission."

"I brought him here to throw his trash away Taehyung, give him a break, you know he's the one who runs around with Jimin all the time." Hoseok interfered, walking over to the both of them, throwing his arm around Taehyung's bare shoulder, "He's his physical therapist or something like that, either way it's good both of you guys know each other now, it's about time."

Jeongguk slowly lifted his head up, sucking on his bottom lip, "It's okay, I should get out of here anyways, y'all have to get ready for the game right? I wouldn't wanna hold you up or anything." He quickly followed the path he took to get in here, to leave, the air feeling kinda heavy in the locker room. As soon as he was out, he frantically searched around until he found the rest of the group.

"Where have you been Jeongguk? We were waiting for you so we could get our seats, it's probably already packed in the stadium." Jimin whined, ushering Jeongguk to the rest of the group.

"Stadium? When did they have a stadium?" It was needless to say that he was surprised, sure he's walked by the soccer sector a lot but he sure as hell didn't pay attention to the scenery, obviously too distracted by other things.

"You literally walk by it on your way to your dorm Jeongguk. It's like, right there." Jimin sighed, sure he loved Jeongguk a lot but did he love how clueless he could be at times? Absolutely not.

"Well excuse me for not knowing where you and the captain get off at after every game." Jeongguk grumbled back, rolling his eyes just a tad bit, "Speaking of captain, he's an asshole, a complete asshole."

"When did you meet Taehyung?" It was Yoongi who asked this time, interest finally peaked after hearing about some new interactions amongst their group.

Jeongguk slung an arm across Jimin's shoulders before he spoke, "Just now actually, Hoseok took me to the locker rooms so I could throw away my trash and I ran into him. He's so stuck up, and what's crazy about it is he thinks he runs the facility or something? Telling me I came into the locker rooms without his permission? Does he know I could literally beat his ass?"

"You say you can beat everyone's ass, and I'm not saying that you're lying but when will you actually start sticking to your word?" Yoongi was honestly tired of that line, everyone knew Jeongguk was a walking bag of muscle and calculated strength.

"That's literally not what this is about but okay, anyways Taehyung is an asshole." He muttered, letting out a short little breath, "Can we please go and find our seats or something, like Jimin said it's probably packed now."

"So now you wanna listen to me? You know this would be a useful skill if you-" Jimin was about to delve into a talking point that he thought would be great for this occasion before one of Jeongguk's average sized fingers was pressing tightly against his lips.

"You can lecture me later, let's just find our seats."

"It's way too loud in here." Jeongguk whined, crossing his arms over his chest as he sat back in his stadium seat. It was hot and not only that so was Taehyung much to his demise. Sure he was an asshole but he was a hot asshole, and surely this was an inconvenience for many, including Jeongguk. The game had been going for a good 30 minutes now, 30 minutes that Jeongguk spent oogling Taehyung's well built legs. It was no surprise he was well built, and that this wasn't new information seeing as Jeongguk did indeed prefer to watch him on his way back from practice.

"You've been so focused on the game I didn't think you'd notice." Yoongi snorted, giving Jeongguk a run down with his eyes.

"He's just—I know, I just know Yoongi." Jeongguk groaned, dragging a hand down his face.

"Good god could you please keep your sexual fantasies of Taehyung in the back of your mind for a while. You do know he's with Jimin correct?" Yoongi chimes, pinching the skin on Jeongguk's leg.

"What Jimin doesn't know, doesn't hurt him."

"Well what I do, does, and I already know the way you think Jeongguk. So this could possibly lead to one of the messiest fights this friend group has had in a while."

"I never said I was going to act on anything at all Yoongi. However, if he chooses to, who am I to stop him?"

"You are one disgusting man Jeongguk."

"That I am."