TH/REE

"D-Don't press down there for fuck's sake, it hurts!" Jeonggguk yelped into the material of the carpet, Jimin leaning over him as he tried to work out the knot in Jeongguk's shoulder. He had woken up earlier after having tussled around in his bed so it was no surprise that his muscle had been overstretched.

"I have to stretch the muscle out if you want it to go away Jeongguk, this would be so much easier if you had a heating pad." Jimin tsked, pressing down harder into the knot.

"I told you, I—shit, left it in the training f-facility, do you have to push so fucking hard?!" He moved away from Jimin's hands only to freeze up in pain when he turned his head the wrong way, body falling limp on the carpeted floor once again.

Jimin rubbed his hands on the fronts of his jeans, before standing up, "I called Yoongi to bring your heating pad because for someone who boxes your pain tolerance is low."

"Neck pain is a different kind of pain you asswipe." Jeongguk groaned, his voice muffled as the fibers of the carpet pressed into his cheek, "And tell Yoongi to hurry the fuck up, this carpet is gonna make me break out."

Jeongguk ends up in the bed with a heating pad thrown across his shoulder, Jimin sitting on one side of him and Yoongi on the other while they eat takeout, feeding Jeongguk a piece from time to time.

"What time is the pep rally again, Yoon?"

"In a few hours, so you have time to get ready and get to the main hall." Yoongi yawns, stretching his arms out before putting his take out to the side. He maneuvered around until he was in a comfortable position, throwing his legs over Jeongguk's waist, "M'going to take a nap so don't move."

"I don't even get what's so fun about this soccer bullshit. All they do is run around and kick a ball." Jeongguk grumbled, tensing his body up as he walked by the team.

"Says the one who practically oogles the captain." Namjoon mumured, slinging an arm around Jeongguk's shoulders, his larger frame basically making it seem as if he towered over him. They were headed to the food stands, Jeongguk had a hankering for a popsicle or some italian ice and Namjoon simply wanted to get away from the rest of the boxing club.

"Can I have cherry syrup, mixed with like blue raspberry please." Jeongguk asked hurriedly, knowing that if coach was here he'd have to eat this as fast as possible otherwise it was another fifty reps on the warmups.

Namjoon stood quietly, now positioned behind Jeongguk, arms tight around Jeongguk's waist and his chin resting on Jeongguk's shoulder as they waited. Jeongguk leaned back into his body, sighing softly. He really had no reason to be at the pep rally seeing as his mock fight wasn't until after this thing was over. However he'd give anything to be out of his classes, anything.

"One shaved ice for Jeongguk."

"That's me," Jeongguk gestured, untangling himself from Namjoon to go grab his treat, although he knew he'd have to work this off the next training session.

Jeongguk and Namjoon walked around for a few minutes, Jeongguk enjoying his shaved ice and Namjoon  just following him around. They stayed very close to the food though, but the soccer game was starting soon which meant he had to go meet up with Jimin and Yoongi soon.

"Joon, you wanna go with me to the soccer facility, I gotta meet up with Jimin and Yoongs by around five."

Namjoon leaned down to peck Jeongguk's lips, giving him a few lingering kisses on his cheek before nodding, following along like always as Jeongguk pulled him through the crowd of people. 

"Ya know I'd rather go back to my dorm but I said I'd stay, sorry for dragging you along."

"It's fine Guk, I didn't have anything to do either, in all honesty I was just gonna skip and then show up for the mock fight later on today."

Jeongguk hummed softly in response, hand still intertwined with the latter's as they made there way over to his friends.