BONUS

A/N: Here's some spoiler-free (in case anyone reading this story hasn't ever seen BtVS) quotes from the first season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", but of course with RWBY characters.

Goodwitch: Why would someone want to harm Weiss?

Nora: Maybe because they met her? Did I say that?

-------

Nora: You're the Slayer, and we're, like, the slayerettes!

-------

Jaune: I laugh in the face of danger! Then I...hide until it goes away.

--------

Jaune: It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to.

--------

Goodwitch: This computer invasion that Nora's performing on the coroner's office... One assumes it is entirely legal?

Yang: [in unison] Of course.

Nora: [in unison] Entirely.

Goodwitch: Right. Wasn't here. Didn't see it. Couldn't have stopped you.

--------

Weiss: I'm just saying when tragedy strikes, we have to look on the bright side. You know? Like how even used Mercedes still have leather seats.

--------

Nora: Yang has a really important date.

Yang: Blake!

Goodwitch: All right, I-I'll just jump in my time machine, go back to the twelfth century and ask the vampires to postpone their ancient prophecy for a few days while you take in dinner and a show.

Yang: Okay, at this point you're abusing sarcasm.

--------

Yang: If the apocalypse comes, text me.

--------

[At the zoo]

Jaune: We just saw the zebras mating. Thank you, very exciting!

Ren: It was like the Heimlich...with stripes!

---------

Goodwitch: I'm just going to stay and clean up a little. I'll be back in the Middle Ages. (Section in the library)

Qrow: Did you ever leave?

----------

Qrow: You kids really dig the library, don't you?

Yang: We're literary.

Jaune: To read makes our speaking English good.

----------

Goodwitch: He (the principal) thought it would behoove me to have more contact with the students. I did try to explain that my vocational choice of librarian was a deliberate attempt to minimize said contact, but he would have none of it.

----------

Tai: You want to go to school?

Yang: Sure! Why not?

Tai: Okay. Good day to buy that lottery ticket.

----------

[Jaune knocks The Clown unconscious]

Jaune: You were a lousy clown! Your balloon animals were pathetic! Everyone can make a giraffe!

---------

[The class is discussing 'The Merchant of Venice'.]

Dr. Oobleck: But has Shylock suffered? What's his place in Venice society?

Ren: Well, everyone looked down on him.

Weiss: That is such a twinkie defense. Shylock should get over himself. People who think their problems are so huge craze me. Like this time I sort of ran over this girl on her bike. It was the most traumatizing event of my life, and she's trying to make it about her leg! Like my pain meant nothing.

---------

Weiss: Bummer for her. It's awful to feel that lonely.

Yang: Hmm. So you've read something about the feeling?

Weiss: Hey! You think I'm never lonely because I'm so cute and popular? I can be surrounded by people and be completely alone. It's not like any of them really know me. I don't even know if they like me half the time. People just want to be in a popular zone. Sometimes when I talk, everyone's so busy agreeing with me, they don't hear a word I say.

Yang: Well, if you feel so alone, then why do you work so hard at being popular?

Weiss: Well, it beats being alone all by yourself.