8.) Miruko Agency First Internship

Maki had to meet Miruko at the train station in her city. The heroine doesn't have her own agency, preferring to work alone. She'll get the call if she's needed, but she's usually out and about anyway.

The only reason she's interning Maki is because she owes Maki's parents. So no more debts owed.

Miruko is based in Fukuoka which is about 11 hours away from UA. It was a long trip, and Maki is still groggy from sleep.

She sluggishly pulls her luggage, keeping her eyes closed as she maneuvers around people with her quirk. The soles of most of her shoes have been ripped out, so it just looks like she's wearing shoes.

Maki senses a very buff, impatient woman ahead feeling the long bunny ears and each tap of her foot thumping against the ground. She peeks her eyes open just enough to make sure it's Miruko before shuffling over to her.

 She peeks her eyes open just enough to make sure it's Miruko before shuffling over to her

Miruko turns with a small smile as Maki walks up to her. "You must be Maki. I can tell from the hair colors. Listen here. I'm only doing this to repay a favor and because you won the sports festival. I don't wanna do this. Remember that I work alone." She sighs, uncrossing her arms. "We're heading to my place to get in uniform then go patrol. Keep up." She starts walking towards the exit.

"Hai, sensei." Maki nods, reclosing her tired eyes and following after.

They make their way across the city to the pro's penthouse. Maki opens her eyes and looks up at the tall building they're standing in front of.

"Alright, kid. So, here's the deal," Miruko says once they arrive in front of a complex. "My apartment is on the very top floor. There's no way to enter it from the building. I don't have a front door, so the only way in is from the balcony. I don't like people disturbing me. Here's your first test, figure out how to get up there by yourself." Miruko turns at the feel of a push of air, looking up to see her new intern already on the balcony, waving down at her. She places her hands on her hips with a smirk. "Not bad." She jumps up after.

"What took ya so long?" Maki grins.

"Alright, alright. Follow me," Miruko says, leading the girl inside after unlocking the door and taking her to a room. "This is my guest room. If you find any red feathers give them to me." She smirks, an evil expression forming across her features. "I'll show you what to do with them later. Hawks sleeps here sometimes. I hate when he leaves his feathers." She rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Get your suit on and meet me back in the living room in 5 minutes."

Maki salutes. "Aye!"

Miruko nods approvingly, heading off to her room.

Maki flips open the lid of the suitcase for her hero suit, quickly getting it on and meeting Miruko in the living room.

Miruko looks her up and down. "Like the outfit." She takes in the girl's muscles. "I'm impressed. You're just as muscled as me." She holds her arm out beside Maki's own. "And almost as dark. You must be outside getting a lot of sun like I do."