3.) All Might Sensei

Hero course training with All Might starts any minute and to say the class is excited is an understatement.

He enters the room with an extra flare that was... well, extra. "I aaammm... here, coming through the door like a hero!"

Everyone cheers in awe and excitement.

"Sho! Look it's All Might!" Maki cheers, shaking him back and forth excitedly.

"I k-k-know. IIII can seeeee himmm."

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high!" All Might says. "Think of it as heroing 101! Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!" He strikes a pose. "Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!"

"Fight training!" Bakugo cheers.

"Real combat?!" Deku squeaks.

"But one of the keys of a hero isss..." he points to the wall that begins to move out to reveal cases. "...looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and requests you sent in before school started. After you change, come out to ground beta!"

"Yes sir!" everyone cheers.

Everyone grabs their case based on their seat number and heads off to the changing rooms.

Maki is the first of the girls to finish as her 'suit' is easy and quick to get on.

"Wow, Maki!" Uraraka says. "You look so cool!"

"OH my GOD! You have mega abs for daaaayss!" Mina exclaims, moving in close to her stomach. "That's amazing! Wish I had abs."

"You just gotta work out a lot! I'm sure all of you will get abs by the end of the year! Hero training is hard work," Maki smiles.

"Can I touch them?!" Mina squeals.

"Sure!"

She runs her hand along them. "Wow! They really are like steel!"

"Ribbit, why don't you have on any shoes?"

"Ah, I don't like to wear shoes when training. They block off my connection to the ground. Meaning, I can feel vibrations and 'see' things better."

"You must train out in the sun a lot too," Tsu continues. "Your skin is very dark."

"Oh yeah! I'm constantly out in the sun! Outside is the best place to train with my quirk. That way I don't destroy our dojo..."

"Your dojo?" Uraraka questions. "Are you rich?"

Maki shrugs. "I guess you could call it that."

Mina moves to touch her arm muscles. "Geez, you're built all the way through!"

Maki laughs. "Thanks!"

"Ashido, you should finish getting yourself dressed instead of feeling up Iwase," Jiro says.

Mina blows a raspberry. "Fiiine!"

"I'll meet you guys out there!"

"Okay!"

Maki skips out the room, eventually finding Shoto. "Sho!" She clings to his right arm, as she observes his outfit. "Sho, I know you hate your dad, but this is a little ridiculous. Can you even sit in that?"

"It doesn't matter if I can sit or not."

"Of course you have to sit sometimes!"

The other students manage to get dressed and catch up to them.

"They seem really close," lightning bolt says, observing them. "It's weird seeing them like that when he's so indifferent to everyone."

"Yeah, I wonder why?" red hair says.