1.) Recommendations

"Shoto and Inasa are supposed to be there," Setchi, the eldest twin brother, says.

"Mom recommended Inasa like dad recommended you," Hayate says.

Setchi and Hayate are the elder brothers of Maki. Setchi is older by 33 minutes. The twins are currently in their second year at U.A.

The two are currently taking their little sister to the recommendation exam

The two are currently taking their little sister to the recommendation exam. The three's parents are currently out on a mission. They're dropped off in front of UA by their chauffeur.

"Inasa!" Maki squeals as they climb out the car. "That'd be so fun if we were in class together! I haven't seen him for a year!"

"Maaaaaaakiiiiiichaaaann!" a loud voice shouts, tackling her in a hug.

She giggles, squeezing him back and burying herself into the larger male. "Inachan!"

"I've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" she returns with a big grin.

"Wow, you've grown a lot," Setchi says.

"Yeah, you're taller than us now! That's unfair," Hayate pouts.

Inasa laughs, releasing Maki and giving the twins a quick lifted hug. "I missed you two as well."

"We know who the favorite is," the two speak at the same time as he sets them back on the ground.

Maki grabs Inasa's hand and drags him through the gates of the school. "We should hurry. We have an interview to go through first. We'll see you two later!"

~~~

All the recommended kids were separated for the interview then their written exam was right after. They were all gathered together on a field to do the practical exam. Each examinee was given a number. Maki got 01. She was the first one to be recommended this year after all.

Maki exits the school onto the field and immediately spots Shoto. "Shooochaan!" She appears beside him in the blink of an eye, attaching herself to him like a koala. "Hi!"

He seems to be annoyed, but he doesn't say or do anything to move the girl off him. "Hello, Maki."

The other test takers look on in confusion, thinking the girl is a bit strange.

Her arms snake around his neck, interlocking her fingers together. "How do you think you did on the written exam? I'm sure you easily passed it. You're so smart after all. I thought it was kinda hard," she talks, wrapping her legs around his waist and crossing her ankles behind his back to stay held on. She leans back looking up at his face. She pouts. "I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not accepted. It'd probably be because of the test portion."

"I'm sure you did fine."

She smiles, pulling herself closer to his face and kissing his cheek. "I'm so lucky! You're so cute even when you're all pouty."