2.) First Day

Maki is picked up in one of the expensive Todoroki cars. The chauffeur opens and closes the door to the car for her.

She hops in with a big grin, bouncing on the seat full of energy. "Sho! I'm so excited for our first day! This is gonna be so fun! Are you excited?"

He nods. "We're one step closer to being heroes."

"Yeah!" she cheers. "I can't wait!" She seems to vibrate in her seat. "We finally get to go to the same school together. I've always wanted to! Can't believe your dad had you home schooled with those stingy private tutors! So laame!" She wraps her arm with Shoto's and sighs as she leans on his shoulder. "I'm really happy."

"You're always happy," Shoto points out. "Except when you're battling... or you're still happy but in a threatening way..."

She giggles. "I know! But now I'm super happy!"

"I'm glad."

The rest of the ride is quiet, but a relaxed quiet.

~~~

Once the car stops in front of UA, Maki wastes no time waiting for the chauffeur to open door. She flings open the car door, looking up at the building in awe.

"This place is still a cool sight to see!" she says, spreading her arms out. "My life is so cool! Sho! Come on! Let's hurry! Come on! Come on!"

He gets out the back of the car, bringing his bag along with her own. "Here."

"Ah, my bag! Thanks, Sho!" she smiles. "Thanks for driving us!" She waves to the chauffeur who bows before getting in the car and driving off. "Alright! Let's go find our classroom!" She grabs his hand and tugs him into the school.

"You don't have to shout. I'm right here," he replies, but she doesn't take notice.

The two eventually find their class, finding two students already inside. A dark haired bluenet and a–

"MOMO!" Maki squeals, launching herself in said girl's direction.

Momo manages to catch herself along with Maki in time. "Maki? Maki! I didn't know you were coming to UA."

Maki hugs her tight. "I'm sorry! I forgot to mention it! I was recommended by my parents."

"I was also recommended," Momo says a bit surprised. "I didn't see you."

"There were a lot of people..." Maki sighs. "Plus I was distracted. My cousin was there, and I haven't seen him for a while. Sorry, if I knew I would've looked for you."

(Momo and Shoto are in the same seats as they are. Maki sits in front of Shoto. Shoji sits in Hagakure's spot in front of Bakugo. Everyone else in Shoto's row moves up one.)

"It's fine. I probably should've told you," she sighs.

Maki looks to find her assigned seat next to but diagonal from Momo. "Ah, look we get to sit together. Ah, Sho, you get to sit behind me!"

Shoto shuffles over, sitting in his spot quietly. "Yeah."

"Ah, Sho! Momo and I went to middle school together! She helped me study cause I'm so awful at it. I wouldn't of survived without her."

Shoto looks to Momo. "Thank you for helping her pass her classes."

"U-Uh, you're welcome."

"Momo this is my best friend since birth, Todoroki Shoto. Sho this is my girl friend Yaoyorozu Momo!"

"Nice to meet you."

"L-Likewise," Momo responds nervously. She inwardly smiles. Yes! I've already made two friends... Uh, one... Maybe one? He doesn't seem very willing.