Two Tails TF

This is something I came up with when I did a roleplay with someone once.

It was basically another scenario involving Tails' new invention messing up, but with a strange twist.

Instead of it working, Tails was accidentally split into two versions of himself.

(I can't remember the names, but I'll try)

One half was Miles, who was Tails' genius side, though he's still got some of his former self's charm.

The other half is Prowler/Prowly, who has most of Tails' adorableness, kindness and even a bit of a flirty side.

While Miles isn't completely emotionless, he still has a tough time making friends since he's too much of a geek, even for regular Tails.

Prowly may be the nicest guy you'll meet, sometimes him being Tails' passionate side means he can be out of control, desperately wanting to keep Sonic and whoever he has a crush on safe.

I'll just leave the starting scenario and you guys are free to decide if Tails returns to normal in it or stays split apart.

Scenario: Tails brought you and Sonic here to help him set up a machine that he plans to test on himself. After the smoke cleared from a blast in the invention, you hear two voices inside the machine instead of one.

Have fun!