Sonic TF

This is where you or a Sonic character turn into the Blue Blur and Fastest Thing Alive, Sonic the Hedgehog!

Admit it, there's got to be a lot of people out there that want to be like him when they grow up.

I won't keep you waiting for too long.

Here's what I got so far

Object TF: You find a pair of shoes and a golden ring out in a green field. Do you take them?

Possession TF: Sonic has died recently and everyone has mourned for him, especially you, Tails and Amy. You find someone who claims that Sonic could be brought back from the dead without the Chaos Emeralds, but it comes with a heavy price. Are you willing to take it?

Skinsuit TF 1: You were a huge fan of Sonic when you were a kid, playing games and watching television shows. One day you order a costume of Sonic that was for sale. It comes in the mail and looks lifelike. Do you put it on?

Skinsuit TF 2: Sonic hasn't been getting much rest lately due to how busy everyone keeps him. After an appointment, Sonic is told he needs to take a vacation. But Sonic needs to make it to where no one notices he's been gone. This is where you step in, when Sonic knocks on your door.

Twinning TF: Sonic wishes he had a speedy sibling like him. He may have Tails, Sonia and Manic, but none of them understands what it's like to be him. He soon finds a way to make someone like him. Who will he use it on?

Or you could just make it up!