Page 2- What goes on in Izukus mind

"Hi guys!" Yelled an unfortunately familiar voice. "Ugh, not this shit again" Bakugou mumble under his breath. "We'll welcome back! Today we're gonna see what goes on in Izuku's mind!"

"Eeeeee do you think my izu-kin thinks about me?" "Toga, I don't think anyone thinks about you- at least now in a good way"

"Anyways, let's start!"

"...Problem child" After another beat of silence there was laughter. "Wait- is this really what he thinks about" Kaminari asked in between laughs. "Actually it's what he thinks about in class" they were informed. Before anyone had the chance to make more jokes they were interrupted by another "Next!"

 Before anyone had the chance to make more jokes they were interrupted by another "Next!"

"Poor Tamaki-sempai" was the first thing to be said. "Yes, Takami-sempai does look rather anxious" Iida replied.

"Zuku did get the pictures spot on though" "Ohhh, zuku? Huh Uraraka?" Mina teased. "Ah- It's not like that the whole dekusquad called him that" she hurriedly rushed out. Blushing slightly with her arms waving around.

"Sure" Mina replied, dragging out the word. "Well enough of this let's get in the the next picture!"

 "Well enough of this let's get in the the next picture!"

"HAHA- ANGST BITCHES"
Their were a few gasp. "Who would do that to zuku?" Uraraka said with tears already threatening to spill from her eyes. "Yhea who I really wonder" Jay said sarcastically. (Jay is the person who brought them in here. Aka-me)

"What are you implying miss?" Mr.Aizawa said glaring. "Ohhhh nothing" "no tell me-" "well- next the next few are gonna be sad by the way so- your welcome"

 "Ohhhh nothing" "no tell me-" "well- next the next few are gonna be sad by the way so- your welcome"

"Wait what's wrong with deku-kun?" Uraraka gasp "It appears that midoriya-kun was pushed in. Though that is disrespectful to your fellow classmates" Iida replied his usual hand motion a bit slower though not enough where most could notice.

One did though, Aizawa narrowed his eyes a bit. He figured if anyone in this class new what these photons were about it would be his group of friends. Though he had his own suspicions they didn't add up with his current knowledge of the problem child.

"And what did the school do about this?"  Jay decided to answer this question "Well you know, the usual.. absolutely nothing" they said with a frown.

Though many though out the room shared a similar frown, Toga had her own reasons not to. Instead she tilted her head down and glared at the floor in front of her. She thought about how she hid her sadness and feelings in middle school before the "accident" that stopped her from going to the next grade. If she had to had that did her Izu-kun also have to?!

"Well I know some of you might be a little concerned, I also don't care to much!" Jay yelled "SO NEXT!"

A collective gasp was made. The first one who broke the silence was Tsu. Despite feeling sadness and confusion like the others she managed to get a hold of herself and asked "was Midoriya-kun bullied? Kero" "Yes he was, quite severely to be honest" was the answer they received.

Class 1-A we're quiet after the confirmation. Meanwhile in the back there were different reactions. Looks of understanding we're the most common throughout the villains. Shigaraki however, had a calculating stare.  His mind was split. One side was thinking about what could be accomplished if sensei had took him in or if he had joined the L.O.V.  The other half was trying to figure out who did this because most signs were leading to the blasty kid they kidnapped.

While he didn't like hero's he at least guesses they wouldn't let bully's into their school.
"Next! This one's better- your welcome"

"Awww Shigy look!" Toga squealed, pointing at the screen

"Awww Shigy look!" Toga squealed, pointing at the screen. "Yeah it does kinda look like you hand job" Shigaraki didn't know how he should react. But if you looked close enough there was a blush from embarrassment on his face.

Aizawa let out a quick amused huff. "Is this really what Mido thinks about?" Kaminari asked laughing throughout the question.

"I would love to show you more but unfortunately I have other places to be. So see you next time I guess"

(Sorry if this is kinda short. I just finished this chapter in school and when I wrote the beginning I was in a car. Thanks if you like this, I really appreciate it! If you have any request for them to react to or other separate books please leave a comment or text me :) You can also say if you want you name said in that chapter. Bye!)