Page 5- Other Friends?

(For his other friends/out of school friends) there will most likely be multiple chapters. This one will be these characters introductions and the others will be things like the hanging out conversations between them and many their group chat.. these are not my characters obviously but for the personality's, they were kinda rushed through so I hope it's not to bad!)

  "Heyyy Bitches!!!" Rang through the auditorium. I collective wave of sounds were made. As Jay walked to the front in between the rows of seat she started a little skip in her step. The audience could tell she was in a good mood.

Once she made it to the front the screen turned on. "Well you may be wondering... Jay what are we watching today?" She said, mimicking a higher pitched voice. Though before anyone could respond or make songs sort of comment on the mini performance she started back up half yelling "Today we're watching Izuku's other friends!!!" With a giddy smile waiting for the crowds reaction.

In return to their excitement however all the got were looks of surprise and a few small smiles. Taking a moment to make a conclusion out of the reaction she realized that most were shocked of the very idea of him having other friends besides the ones he has at UA. The smiles were generated from the self proclaimed Deku-Squad. Though they also had surprise written on their face. Looking around a bit more it was clear not only the squad was happy for Izuku, Aizawa and Mic were sporting smiles of their own. Aizawa covering his with his scarf while Mic is happily showing off his bright smile.

Not much the her surprise however their were a few villains with looks that resembled a smile as well. While Toga was openly showing hers off there were others who were a bit more subtle with their happiness for the boy, prime examples being Shigaraki, Dabi and Mange.

They finally decided to comment on the reactions be asking the only thing she could think of. "What's with the surprise?" This caused an uproar with the students and after hearing the jumbled up rushed reasoning one thing became clear, as they genuinely didn't believe he could make other friends.

Each students had their own reasons. Some thought he was too shy to actually go about doing it. The Dekusquad beieved because he was so bad with new people it wouldn't possible and the majority just didn't consider it.

However to one person there was just another clue on the table. When looking around after the uproar, Mina realized two things. 1- while this was already discovered, there was more to Midoriya then what meets the eye. It also made her wonder how much they don't know and 2- Kami and Kiri were once again... not shocked?!

Clues were coming up quick and if she wanted to peice them together she had to be the most observant. What was that saying she had always heard? Oh! Expect the unexpected.

That's exactly what she'll do!

Kaminari was getting nervous. Mina has been looking over to him for the past few hours and if he's not mistaken she keeps looking at Kiri to... If he had thought about it he would freak out and worry she knew their secret.. But he's smarter then that! There no way she could know anyways, Zu put too much work into helping keep it a secret that there no way his upbeat friend could find out.

Kirishima was sharing this sentiment. He's been suspicious of his friend knowing what's going on for a while now, even before this whole "reacting show".. Is it even called that? Anyways, while he trusted Zu with all his heart, there's still the possibility that he or Kam slipped up in front of someone.

Startlingthe three out of their thoughts, the shouting of an angry Bakugou was heard. 

"HEY WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT NERD THINK HE IS?! HAS HE BEEN TALKIN SHIT ABOUT ME WITH THESE EXTRAS ALL THIS TIME?! WHO THE HELL WOULD EVEN WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A REJECT LIKE HIM?! THEIR PROBABLY JUST FRIENDS OUT OF PITY!!!" This contiued with a string of words and curses.