Page 7- Social Media

The lights flicked back on, waking up the reactors as a giddy Jay walked between the rows and to the front of the groups of people.

Finally in-front of the big screen they started off the day. "Heyo! Today we're gonna react to what Izuku post!"

"But haven't we already seen what Izu post?" Uraraka asked. "Of course you have!.. On his school accounts." answered Jay. "But today we're gonna look at the accounts he's had most of his life!"

The screen started back up.
(Ignore the dates.. I don't remember what year it is for them so I just didn't do anything with that..)

The crowd laughed, all in agreement with what was on the screen

The crowd laughed, all in agreement with what was on the screen. "Although I do believe the image is correct... I didn't think Midoriya would be one to post things like this" Momo spoke up. "Yeah well he does.. Next!"

The audience was in shock

The audience was in shock. Sure they had been learning new things about Izuku but.. most still didn't know how to describe their feelings. If you asked Aizawa however he would say these photos we're supposed to look.. good. He doesn't think it's appropriate to be posting as a child but once again, not his child.

"That's great.. Next!"

(Ignore the @ I forgot to change it)

"Yesssss! Go mama midoriya!" Uraraka yelled before looking around and quickly becoming embarrassed.  She was quickly taken out of her embarrassment when Mina followed after also giving a cheer of her own.

Aizawa dunked his head as far into his scarf as he could. It's not like he was embarrassed, he wasn't. Sure Izuku thought of him as badass but most people do, some student opinion didn't make him go all fuzzy inside (It does.)

As he hid into his scarf Mic looked at him with a knowing look. In his opinion Zara should just go ahead and accept the fact he now has a son. He was also fond of the little listener but Zawa was his main parental figure and he just wished he could hurry up and accept it. It's getting tiring listening to Zawa go on about the boy while steadily claiming to feel no good feelings for him.

Shigaraki was shocked to say the least. How had the (maybe not so much) brat get a picture of the past #1, or more importantly HIS GRANDMOTHER. He didn't get time to reminisce on when he had found out about her however.

"Next!"

Damn, So the brat has some guts

Damn, So the brat has some guts. As Shigaraki got ready to voice these thoughts aloud he got interrupted by the pink brat.

"Damn Mido-babe!"

(Hi! I've been really busy lately... My dog had puppies, my family has been buying and putting in new furniture, I had a relapse and went into a pretty bad depressive whole. I'm still working my back out of it and if I get the energy I'll try to make this chapter longer. Sorry if I kept any of you waiting. I'm thinking of writing a chat of Izuku's friend group and having them rest to that! Though if things get worse I may have to abandon this story for a while :( If that does happen I'll be sure to release a story I've been working on to make up for it! It's of immortal deku who joins the lov! Anyways ty for understanding(if you do) and I hope you all have had a nice day)