Chapter 10

We returned home hastily with a plan in mind. A simple innocent plan that would reveal the watchful eyes.

The door opened with a click as Steve walked in first key in hand locking it behind him "go shower sweetie I'm just gonna pick the place up a little then we can go for a quick walk" I said.

Steve nodded as he left to go upstairs and into the bathroom. I cautiously walked up the stairs and towards the closet.

I found a change of clothes just sweats and a T-shirt which I slipped on without much trouble pulling my hair into a ponytail.

I made my way to the kitchen  putting plates away quickly as I scanned the room. Camera on the microwave and mic on the kettle.

I stepped into the living room fluffing our pillows. Camera in the TV sound system mic in the armrest of the couch.

The foyer needed a light dusting. Camera in the plant and mic under the banister. Just as I finished Steve had made his way down the stairs.

"Ready love?" he asked and I nodded placing the duster back in its place and putting on some trainers, I grabbed his outstretched hand as we walked out the door. Out of sight and earshot. 

"So far I've counted three, kitchen, living room and foyer" I said as we walked farther away from the house 

"one in each guest room, three in our bedroom and two in the bathroom" Steve said.

"Bathroom?" I questioned and he nodded 

"that's gonna be tough to shake off knowing someone's watching us shower" I said as we circled the house both walking at the same pace arms linked, a little show for the neighbours.

"I'm sure that was a special request from Harry himself" Steve said cringing at his own words and I shrugged feeling a little awkward.

We got back into the house shortly, getting ready for bed.

I wiped my makeup off as I decided to skip my shower tonight. I got into bed next to Steve this time not keeping as much distance. 

"Night babe" Steve said facing me  he leaned in slowly watching my face for a sign, any sign that would shut him down instead I chose against it I let him lean in and kiss me softly 

"night" I whispered closing my eyes.

Harry watched through the monitors the husband and wife so close to each other yet so distant. He watched y/n sleep peacefully and then turned his gaze back to the couple trying to figure them out.

♡♡♡

Harry - 👁👅👁

Harry - 👁👅👁