Chapter 19

Harry caressed my face with his hand

 "don't fucking touch her" Steve said lowly 

"I do whatever I want" Harry taunted and as he turned back around to me I spat the blood that had accumulated in my mouth from an injury right in his face.

His smile turned to subtle anger as he wiped his face. "Now that was rude love" he said as he frowned. 

"You know what else was rude, lying to me, stealing information from me and thinking I was dumb enough to fall for it" he added. 

He did fall for it momentarily but that's besides the point.

"I like my toys a little more user friendly you could say" he further taunted.

Before I had a chance to reply the front door swung open again but this time I breathed a sigh of relief "Hill" I said glad to see the brunette woman with a full team who immediately sprung into action. 

Harry stood up quickly but was shot right in the leg by a smug looking Maria "not so fast" she sang stopping the man from doing anything.

"I am so glad to see you right now" I said as I felt the handcuffs on my wrist slip off, she next went to uncuff Steve and he turned to me bringing me into a hug which slightly startled me but I slowly eased into it. 

I turned to Harry "look who's tied up now" I smiled as I leaned down to wipe off a speck of blood from his cheek "have fun on the raft" I added tauntingly. 

"Fuck you" he spat

 "yeah you made that pretty apparent" I said as the man stared at me with red in his eyes, surely if he wasn't shot right now he would've strangled me to death. 

"We've got this handled you two look like you've been through hell go back to headquarters and clean up then Fury would like a little chat" she said and I nodded walking out to the shield SUV before getting in the back. 

Steve sat next to me on my right as the driver started making the journey to the headquarters. I slipped my right hand on top of Steve's left one placed on the middle seat squeezing it gently. He looked down at our hands before back up at me and smiling. 

"We did it" I said 

"yeah we did" he replied before pulling me in closer. I leaned my head against his chest as he wrapped an arm around me, he kissed my head and we sat in a comfortable silence only pulling away when the driver said we'd arrived. 

♡♡♡

👏👏

👏👏

I feel so hungover and have a massive headache idek if this was good 😭