The Jedi, The Boy, and the Sith

Obi-Wan and Ember were making repairs when Jar Jar rushed up to them

"Obi-Wan, sire, pleeese, no mesa go!"

Obi wan shook his head "Sorry, Qui-Gon's right. You'll make things less obvious."

Jar Jar pouted turning to walk away, Obi turned to Ember

"Its you I wish were not going.. You should stay here and protect the Queen."

Ember smiled "I leave that in your capable hands.. The queen wished me to go, because she trusts me.. I must do as I am ordered."

Obi Wan raised an eyebrow "I've never known you to follow order."

She smirked "First time for everything."

With that Qui Gon entered the room

Obi wan looked at his master "The Hyperdrive generator is gone. We will need a new one."

Qui Gon knelt next to the two and whispered "Don't let them send any transmissions. Be wary...I sense a disturbance in the Force."

"I felt it also, Master."

Ember nodded "A darkness like I have never felt before."

With that she and Qui Gon stood leaving the ship with their companions, two robots and a gungun

Jar Jar was mumbling "Dis sun doen murder tada skin."

A cry came from behind them "Wait!"

Ember and Qui Gon turned to find Captain Panaka and Padme running towards them. Ember groaned inwardly suddenly understanding why the queen wanted her to go on this little journey.

"Her Highness commands you to take her hand maiden with you. She wishes for her to observe the locals "

Qui Gon shook his head "No more commands from Her Highness today, Captain. This space port is not going to be pleasant."

"The Queen wishes it. She is curious about this planet."

Padme stepped forward "I've been trained in defense... I can take care of myself."

Captain Panaka frowned "Don't make me go back and tell her you refuse."

Qui Gon looked toward Ember for help but she simply shrugged "I have to obey the Queens orders.. These are my instructions from the council if this is the queens orders then so be it."

Qui Gon sighed "I don't have time to argue. But this is not a good idea." He turned walking away and Ember placed her arms around Padme's shoulders

"Stay close to me young one."

They headed into Mos Espa and Padme stared in awe at the surroundings while Ember and Qui Gon talked "moisture farms for the most part, but also a few indigenous tribes and scavengers, if I'm not mistaken."