Turn of Tides

Ember waited anxiously beside Master Windu as a ship came in for a crash landing, a ship that contained her husband and his former padawan

She grimaced as the ship made a loud crashi g sound but managed not to burst into flames. She ran forward leaving the politicians and other Jedi behind. The door came opened and Chancellor Palpatine stepped out, Ember had to force herself not to stop back in distaste instead nodding politely

"Chancellor, a pleasure as always." She lied through her teeth certain that his reply was also a lie

"Likewise Master Starr.." He made his way by her towards the other politicians and Ember watched as Obi-Wan disembarked looking shaken, she breathed a sigh of relief

"Ben, I was concerned for your safety." She stepped forward making sure to keep a respectable distance as he smiled gently "Em, its good be home."

Ember looked beyond him and smiled at Anakin "Another lovely landing Skywalker!"

Anakin grinned "You know me master, always trying to top some of your landings!"

Ember smiled fondly at Anakin before she and Obi-Wan left to speak to the council.

"A job well done, Master Kenobi." Said Yoda as he, Ember, Obi-Wan and Master Windu spoke outside the Temple

Obi-Wan looked down in humility as he replied "It is Anakin you should be thanking. He was the hero yet again."

Windu frowned still not sure about this "But the death of Count Dooku is an unfortunate occurrence."

Obi-Wan looked at Windu sharply "Chancellor Palptine assured me that it was in self-defense."

"And I trust Palpatine as much as a Trandoshan slaver."

"Your trust him that much?" Ember mumbled

"Then you do not believe Anakin? Is that what you're saying?" Obi-Wan asked a sharpness in his tone as he addresses Windu, the four Jedi stopped walking gathering in a circle.

Yoda shook his head "It is the Chancellor that mistrust breeds." He looked to Ember "Master Starr warned us about him she has, begin to think correct she is."

Obi- Wan looked to his wife before he spoke "That reminds me, Palpatine did say something rather strange to me. He referred to Count Dooku as Lord Tyranus."

"His Sith title." Stated Windu but Ember frowned "Yes, but how did Palpatine know it?"

"Is it possible the Chancellor could have heard this name elsewhere?" Asked Obi-Wan trying as always to see the best in people

Yoda looked to his former padawan exchanging a look of disbelief "Strange that the name he would know."

Obi-Wan nodded "Only amongst the Council have we ever called Dooku Tyranus, and even then, not often."