The Clone Wars: A Distant Echo

"I can't believe you let them go on a mission by themselves Master

"I can't believe you let them go on a mission by themselves Master... They'll kill some poor innocent Reg."

Ember smiled at her padawan "I might believe you were concerned for the clones, if I didnt know your already pining for Crosshair."

Raya scoffed "I am not pining for that jerk."

Ember rolled her eyes, she knew her padawan had a fight with her sniper boyfriend... But she didn't know what it was about, didnt really want to, but when she had been asked if someone could borrow her troops...

Well she had been more than happy to get rid of the brooding corporal.. After all absence makes the heart grow fonder, maybe the two would be alright by the time the team came back.

Now they were back at the temple and Ember was making her padawan spend sometime in meditation.... Sweet silence.

_________________________________________________

Crosshair stared into the distance wishing to be anywhere but where he currently was

Crosshair stared into the distance wishing to be anywhere but where he currently was... Surrounded by regs... The Reg captain had already been injured and his second in command was annoying... He wished the general was here or... He let his thoughts trail off because thinking of her right now hurt, he looked around wanting to take his anger out on something or someone else..

Jess and Kix were talking by the fire"So, I get what makes the other Batchers unique, but what's so special about Hunter?"

"He can put up with the other three." They both laughed but Tech interrupted

"He was engineered with heightened senses. A place like the Cyber Center, Hunter can feel the electromagnetic frequencies from anywhere on the planet."

Jesse grinned "And here I thought we were smart just using a holomap."

Tech shrugged "Well, maps can be wrong. Hunter never is."

Crosshair's eyes drifted to Rex and Cody "Hang in there, Cody."

The sargent stood addressing the rest of them

"Listen up. We have to move out."

Crosshair stood hoping this was the fight he had been wanting "Commander Cody's in no position to move."