Let the War Begin

20 years earlier-Tattooine

Two speeders cruised through the sand of tattoine before coming to a stop the riders dismounted and looked around , they lowered their hoods to reveal a man and a woman.

"Theyre not here." The woman, Jade Starr, stated looking towards the man beside her, he was her husband, the two were jedi and they had been sent by his former master Tera Sinube to investigate a crime ring.

Astro Starr frowned they had been suppose to meet a contact but they werent here... He felt something though, a darkness like he had never felt.

"Stay sharp... Somethings out there."

Jade looked at her husband but did as he said, he had always been more closely connected to the force then she was... He had been trained as a jedi detective as a youngling, she was suppose to work in the archives.

Then she met him and her world changed,  he would come and flirt with her in the archives while he was supposed to be working. He opened her eyes to the gray side of the force, and she had left the jedi order and joined him.

Their daughter was at home now, being babysat by the Whitesuns. Their little one was so strong in the force, stronger then Jade had ever been, perhaps even stronger then....

Her thoughts broke off as a sound came from the dunes that surrounded them and now Jade too felt what her husband had.

Two speeders approached but both Astro and Jade knew this was not their contact whoever this was had malicious intent. They drew their sabers as the speeders didnt slow, the riders jumped off and landed while drawing their lightsabers.. Red lightsabers....

Both gray jedi ignited their own Jade her green and Astro his blue, and raised them blocking the attacks. Jade went on the defense for that was the way she fought while Astro immediately began his fierce attack.

Perhaps they had lived in peace for to long though because not long after the battle began it was over. Astro heard his wife cry out in pain and turned to find her hunched over her enemies lightsaber.

But she had not died in vain for her enemy was also pierced on hers. Astros distraction had cost himbecause next thing he knew the Sith he had been fighting had stabbed him.

He groaned in pain falling to the ground looking up into the yellow eyes of the Sith lord.

"Your wife has killed my apprentice, years of work gone, wasted... You got too close young Starr, through your abilities you have almost come too close several times... But now it ends, perhaps I'll pay a visit to your daughter, she can become my new apprentice."

Astro didnt waste his breath instead with his last conscious thought he reached through the force to his brother warning him of danger, praying he would reach Ember in time.

As Astro Starr fell dead Darth Sideous sneered, so much for the great Jedi detective. He looked towards his former apprentice, weakness such terrible weakness... His apprentice had felt upset when he stabbed the woman and had allowed her to kill him... Darth Sideous would not make such a mistake next time.