Clone Wars: Unfinished Business

Inside the war room on  Anaxes Ember Starr stood beside Obi-Wan Kenobi as Master Windu gave   them Anakin and other commanding officers  a run down of the planets  battles

Inside the war room on Anaxes Ember Starr stood beside Obi-Wan Kenobi as Master Windu gave them Anakin and other commanding officers a run down of the planets battles

"We have more than a dozen active battlefronts on Anaxes, and we are losing nearly every one." All of the Generals frowned looking at the map as he continued "But if Admiral Trench can no longer anticipate our moves, we now have the opportunity to retake the planet."

"I can improve your chances." Ember looked back to find the clone Echo walking towards them, Rex frowned and moved towards his friend

"Eh, excuse me, Generals." As he led Echo a little ways off Ember turned to Windu and spoke lowly

"He may be our best bet.. I would listen to him."

Mace nodded and spoke up "If the trooper has a plan,
I'd like to hear it."

Echo smiled and walked forward "May I?" He asked gesturing to the computer, Ember nodded giving permission and he plugged himself in

"While Master Windu leads a team to retake the assembly complex, the Bad Batch will escort me into Trench's new comm vault, which, according to current intel, is now located on this Separatist Dreadnought above Anaxes.

Once I'm plugged in, I can feed Trench strategies, but this time, you'll know every move before he makes it."

Ember reached through the force to Obi-Wan "What do you think?"

He didnt allow his eyes to stray as he answered "The better question is what do you think? Its your team being put at risk my love."

She considered for a moment "I trust him.. We should do this."

Mace spoke up interrupting their thoughts "And you are certain that if we get you onboard that ship, that you can convince Trench's army to do what you want?"

Echo nodded his face showing his surety "Absolutely. Unfortunately, I've been doing this for a while, but this time I can help bring about a Republic victory instead of a defeat."

Windu looked towards Ember "Master Starr.. Its your team what say you?"

She smiled "I think I would have a mutiny on my hands if I refused sir."

He smiled a little and the meeting commenced soon after as they walked away Ember came up next to Master Windu

"I wish to ask someting of you."

"Name it young one and I will consider it."

Ember bit her lip before she spoke "My padawan is of age, I believe she is ready to take the trials... I wish to send her with you and Master Kenobi so you may observe her in battle."

Master Windy stopped considering this "I see.. Very well, Master Kenobi and I will take her with us.. We will determine her ability and then at the next meeting of the council we will decide."