TB Karen

⚠️Tw for Smut

Word count: 1,054
_______________________

I'm a successful fashion designer and have just moved to Massachusetts. I've just finished hanging out at Barnes & Noble for the past few hours and am now heading to the closest bar to get a drink to end off my nice relaxing day off from work.

Once I'm inside, I take a look around at the peaceful and homey scenery. Two friends singing karaoke and the lightung is soft.

  Isit close to the door and order a vodka cranberry to sip on while continuing to read your new book.

About twenty minutes later, a women walks in in a beanie and puffy grey coat asking about food scraps. I look in her direction and she yells directing her irritation toward me, "What are you looking at MOTHER FUCKER!"

I giggle and reply, "I'm sorry, you're just really pretty." She looks very taken back and asks confused, "Huh? You're talking to me, ME?" I  nod and tap the stool next to me indicating for her to sit.

She does and I ask, "What do you want to drink?" Still confused she answers, "Tequila." You wave over to the bartender and ask for some shots of tequila.

He finishes filling some and she shoots down the first one. You say, "Now don't worry, I'll call you an uber to get you home if we get a little to tipsy."

She responds, "I'll walk." You reply, "Nonsense, I will not let a pretty lady like yourself walk around here in the dark." She looks away embarrassed and asks, "I currently live on the streets, so nowhere to take me."

You respond, "I have an extra room, you'll stay with me then, we'll be roommates." She asks, "Why are you being so nice to me?"

You answer, "Just being friendly." She replies, "Friendly people wave, not buy someone drinks and ask them to live with them when they say that they're homeless after they yell at them."

You chuckle and respond, "Okay then I'm just really friendly I guess." She asks taking another shot, "So what do you do for work?" You answer, "Fashion design." She asks, "Would you say you do very well at it?"

You nod and reply, "I mean yes I suppose so." Her eyes get big and she says, "Oh god, you're one of those fucking blood sucker aren't you!"

You reply putting your hands up, "Woah woah woah, no. I didn't become successful from a pill, I got it myself." She calms down and responds, "Oh." You say, "I never agreed with those damn things." She says, "Karen." You reply, "Y/n."

We talk for a little while long and sober up a little. Once you two got to your place after getting out of the uber, you give her the grand tour of the house.

She stops at the end when we reach the living room and stares at this painting I have, she seriously won't take her eyes off of it.

I say starting to admire it too, "Yeah I really live this painting of the beach, it's absolutely beautiful. I got it when my sister and I went thrifting and I never found a name on it so I sadly don't know who painted it."

She says, "I know because it's me." I respond, "Huh?" She looks at me and replies, "Seriously this is my painting, I like to paint, I didn't know any of them sold." I respond, "Seriously, this is yours? Oh wow Karen, this is absolutely amazing."

An hour later we're on the couch talking and I hear her cough for what has to be the hundredth time and ask, "Are you sick? I have cough meds, would you like some?"

She shakes her head declining and answers, "Oh no but thanks, not sick, just a heavy smoker." I nod.

I ask, "So really fiveteen years." She asks, "Huh?" I reply, "Since you said someone has touched you." She nods and I ask with a wink, "Do you want me to lessen that number?" She asks confused, "You mean you would have sex, WITH ME?"

I nod replying, "I really like you Karen and I would absolutely love to make you feel good. If you just want to be roommates though, I will just totally shut up."

She leans in to kiss me and I melt into the kiss. I lean her back on the couch and we start to take off eachother's clothing. Once we're stripped down to nothing I kiss, bite, and suck on her neck.

She lets out little moans while her hands are in my hair. I move down to her breasts and wrap my mouth around her right nipple sucking and swirling my tongue around it.

She leans her head back and I switch to the other side. She lets out more moans and once I'm done I ask kissing down her tummy, "You like that baby?"

She replies, "Oh yes, very much!" I get down to her thighs, and leave kisses and bite marks all over them. Karen bucks her hips and asks, "Y/n please, please just fuck my cunt."

  I lick up her slit and reply, "As you wish babygirl." I grab her thighs and hold them while I circle her clit with my wet tongue.

  I then replace my tongue with two of my fingers and slowly insert my tounge inside of her. She screams in pleasure and a smiles appears on my face, so happy I can make this GORGEOUS women feel so good.

  I swirl my tongue all around inside of her while rubbing fast circles on her clit. Once I curl my tongue to hit her g-spot, I can feel her wall tightening and hear her breath getting harder to catch.

  She screams, "Fuck yes oh fuck!" I say, "Come for me." I feel her body shake even more and feel her creamy fluid enter my open mouth. I happily lick it all up and moan.

  I move my way up to her face and heavily kiss her soft plump lips. She chuckles and I ask, "What is it?" She replies, "I've never had an orgasm before until now, and I've also never been with a women until now."

  I chuckle and jokely say, "Men can't do shit."