Sally 3/3

⚠️Warning for Smut

AN: Sorry this is kind of short. I hope you enjoyed this story🙂

Word count: 502
_______________________

I start sucking on her clit and she gasps and then moans. She grabs the headboard as I shove my tongue so easily inside of her.

  She says, "Umm, yes, just like that baby." I pump in and out of her and curl my tongue right before she shoots cum into my mouth. I lick her up and she moves back down to straddle my legs.

  She says kissing my cleavage, "You made me feel so good, good girl. Now suck my breasts now, will you." She hovers her left boob over my mouth and I quickly attach my lips around her nipple.

  I suck, bite, and lick it for a while, while her fingers are in my hair, and she switches me to the other nipple.

  After a while she staddles my thigh again. She grabs a key, from the nightstand in the drawer, and unhooks my left hand.

  She puts the key back and grab my hand putting it on her clit. She says, "I'm gonna use your fingers to get me off again, fuck I love orgasms, enjoy the show baby."

  She circles her clit using my hand. She then puts my hand on her breast, squeezing it, and rubs my pussy on my thigh.

  She throws her head back screaming, "Fuck!" She comes undone and collapses on my chest.

I kiss her forehead which has a thin layer of sweat on it but I don't mind. We talk for a while and when we get tired, she cuddles my body right before we fall asleep.

I say, "Sally, I love you." She replies eith tears in her eyes, "I love you too." We fall asleep.

  I wake up to Sally screaming. I open my eyes to see Aunt Liz undoing my chains and Tristian holding Sally back as she keeps screaming, "Nooo!"

  Aunt Liz finishes and says, "Come on Y/n I've got to get you out of here." I don't move and Aunt Liz says, "Come on, I'm saving you from being kidnapped, I don't know how much longer she can be held back, let's go."

  I reply, "I'm sorry, I can't go, I want to stay." She rolls her eyes and grabs my arm and tries to pull me out of the room saying, "You're not thinking clearly, come on, let me help you."

  I try to get her arm off of me and I do succeed. She looks back at me and asks frustrated, "Y/n?" I sit back on the bed and reply, "I'm sorry."

  She responds, "You know what, fine. Tristin let Sally go. Now Y/n don't say I didn't warn you or try to help you."

  They walk out of the room and Sally runs to my side and hugs me. She sobs and says, "I thought I was going to lose you."

  I respond, "I'm not going anywhere, I love you."