TB Karen 1/3

A/N: This is the cute backstory but I promise the next two chapters are good and eventful.

Word count: 723
_________________

I'm in my room blasting music and scrolling through my phone with my robe on in bed. My parents walk in to tell me they're going to bed. I say goodnight and turn my music off.

Once they leave, thirty minutes later, I go to my desk and put on my makeup. Once I'm done, I take off my robe to reveal my outfit.

They're probably asleep by now. I walk quietly down to the garage and grab my bike. I open the door and start riding it out of my neighborhood.

I have pepper spray with me in case of emergencies, I mean, I am a female, around outside, and in the dark. I sadly have to think about these things.

Ten minutes later, I arrive at my girlfriend's apartment. I get off my bike and lean it against the wall. I knock on the door and say cheerfully, "Honey it's Y/n." She opens the door with a smile. I pull her into a hug and we walk in, shutting the door behind us.

I pull her into a kiss filled with passion. We break it once we are in desperate need of oxygen. I say, "Karen I missed you so much!" She chuckles, "Babe it's only been a few hours." I say, "Yes but I still missed you." I give her a kiss on the forehead.
••••••••••••••••••

Karen use to be homeless and I met her one day after my first day of college classes ever grocery shopping. She was yelling at some of the customers and it made me giggle. She walked over to me confused and I told her she was cute. We exchanged numbers and we've been daying ever since. Three years.

I take a few classes at a community college near me and stay living with my parents. I would love to move out but they don't want me to since it would be on there dime.

Which is weird that they're so quick to be cheap with their money since they definitely have A LOT of it. I didn't want Karen to live how she was, she's so kind and amazing and deserves the world. I decided to swipe some of my parents money to buy her an apartment, furniture, and much more. They've never noticed, they don't check on their finances often and if so won't care enough to notice the numbers moving up and down a little.

It took a ton of convincing to let me help her but she eventually caved seeing how happy it make me to beable to help. I also helped her get a job! She works at a grocery store, a different one than the one we met at. I love her so much so can't imagine life without her.

It's sad how I have to sneak over to see her though since my parents are homophobic and wouldn't except me if I told them. To get them off my back about dating I tell them I'm not interested till I'm done with schooling and get settled at a job.

By then I'll be out of the house and Karen and I will get a place together so it doesn't matter when my parents get mad because I won't have to deal with them if I don't want to since I'll be out on my own.
••••••••••••••••••••••••

She says smiling, "I have a surprise for you in the kitchen." I reply, "Oh fun! Let's go see." We walk hand in hand to the kitchen and she says, "Now close your eyes honey." I nod and do so.

I hear her grabbing something from the covered. She instructs, "Now, open." I open my eyes to see a box of my favorite chocolate chip muffins.

I say smiley, "Karen no, this is too much serotonin. Ahh I love these! You're the best!" She brings me in for a hug. She says, "Alright now the monopoly game is already set up, I went to target today and bought it, I know it's your favorite game. I'm sorry I'm going to have to crush you though."

I laugh and respond, "Muffins and monopoly? Fun." We sit down at the table and start playing.