AN: This is just something that I just thought of after seeing it be a trend for OCs on Instagram, so imma do it with myself lol (how would you OC react if they met themselves without trauma?)

I will also do this with my Pumpkin Dude OC (names still pending, suggestions open)

~

I look at them.

They have friends, good ones it seems.

I recognize some of those people.

I never imagine I could have had friend as close as that, I was always nice and all of course, just not that good at keeping them around.

They look so.... happy.

I'm glad.

They're friends are leaving, they're gone. It's just me and them.

They see me, I'm staring. Staring's rude. I look away.

I glance back. They're looking at me. Oh, they're coming over here.

They're getting closer.

"Hi, I'm Sage. We look a lot alike, I like your hair."

They're hair is longer, it's in a ponytail, huh.

"Oh yeah, we do..." I start to introduce myself too but I catch myself. I don't know what to say....

"Maybe we're twins or something, I knew my brother was adopted hehe."

God, they even sound like me, except more.... light. Sincere.

Happy. Genuinely happy.

"I have a twin too." I say without thinking.

"Oh, cool! Maybe both of them are adopted." They laugh.

I look at them fully now.

They're face looks like mine, if somewhat less acne scarred. They have more piercings I see. No nose one yet though, shame, I think idly. They're hair really is longer, I wonder how that happened. I meet they're eyes.

They're wearing eyeliner.

They look less tired, wow.

Something seems to click in their brain and I realize I'm staring again and look away again with the same nervous smile I've had one for this entire interaction.

"What's... wrong?" they ask quietly, almost fearfully.

"Nothing, don't worry, I'm fine," I quickly reassure them, not being completely sure if it's true or not, I never know what I'm feeling afterall.

They're silent for a while, contemplative.

I can almost feel the questions radiating from just beyond their throat.

"It's ok," I say eventually, "you can ask whatever you want." I say eventually.

They're different, maybe, but they're still smart. Interesting.

"What happened?" they say cautiously.

"Well, that's a long story, now isn't it," I say with a small chuckle.

They just look concerned.

Huh, I guess that's what I look like when I give other people that look. I mean, I had a general idea in my head, part of the perks of viewing and mapping everything in the third person constantly, but it's still a different experience being on the other side of it physically.