Tragedy

It had been 2 weeks since Dolores got married to Mariano. Everything was going great, until Bruno had seen something in his vision. Usually his vision can't tell us anything beyond someone getting an injury, but this time it showed the death of Abuela and Felix.

Bruno decided to keep it secret, and tried in every way to keep Abuela and Felix safe.

Sadly, Bruno had failed his mission. Abuela and Felix died due to Luisa's misuse in her gift. It was an accident, but everyone seemed to be furious with her.

Luisa ran away the day of their death, and hasn't been seen.

"No..." Camilo's voice cracked. A tear drop rolled from his eyes. "You liar!"

"Do you really think I would lie about this? Look around you, Camilo! They're gone!" Isabela cried.

Camilo dropped down to his knees. His grandma and his father had died on the same day. His hands rose, facing upwards. His hands were shaking, they couldn't stay still for a second. He looked down at his hands, drops of tears going down his eyes.

"Camilo..." Mirabel whispered. She shivered, looking down at Camilo from the second floor of La Casa. Her eyes were watery, her frown was permanent. She couldn't take in how hurt Camilo looked. He looked dreadful, he looked heartbroken, he looked hurt.

Camilo stood up, wiping his tears away. "Where is she?"

"Where is who?" Isabela asked, whimpering,

"Luisa, god damn it! What has she done?" Camilo yelled at Isabela.

Isabela became angry with Camilo. "It wasn't her fault! It was an accident." She paused for a second. "Don't you raise your voice at me!" She cried.

Camilo glared at her for a solid 5 seconds, and escorted himself out the house. Isabela chased after him.

"Where are you going?!" She yelled at the door.

"I'm going to find Luisa." He calmly spoke. He didn'g hesitate about anything, he kept walking, Camilo tilted his head down to the ground, sobbing,

All he ever wanted was to be loved. His father gave him so much love and appreciation. Now he was gone, and is now just a memory.

He walked frantically around the village, not making any eye contact with anyone.

"Is that Camilo Madrigal?" A townsperson said. The yell dragged attention to him.

Shit, Camilo thought to himself. I have to get out of here. He started rushing around the village, trying to find a better place to stay.

It was only a few minutes later to when he bumped into a girl. She was gorgeous, with her long brunette hair, and her flower themed dress. She looked around Camilo's age.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" Y/N spoke aloud. "I was in a rush and didn't notice you,"

"It's okay." Camilo spoke, softly. He had a bit of blush on his cheeks, but it wasn't noticeable.

"Oh, hey! You're Camilo Madrigal. I'm such a big fan of you." She smiled sweetly.

"You're a big fan of me?" He chuckled, looking the girl up and down.

"Of course I am! You're honestly an amazing person." She said. Y/N gazed at Camilo as she tucked a strand of hair behind her hair. "Where are you headed to?"

"Actually," He hesitated to tell her. "I'm kind of in need of a place to stay. I might have ran away from home."

Y/N's eye widened, she looked at him with a concerned frown. "You ran away? Why?"

Camilo froze. He thought about Abuela and his father. He didn't want to talk about it, nor think about it. A tear drop ran from his eye, as he wiped it away. "I really don't want to talk about it."

Y/N pulled him closer to her, and gave him a hug. "Well, whatever your going through, you don't deserve it. You always help the village out, and you deserve the world." She let go of the hug.

Camilo was blushing, "Thank you."

"Of course. You can stay at mine if you really wish to." Y/N offered. Camilo smiled and was way happier than before.

"That would be great," he grinned. Y/N smiled. She made Camilo feel welcomed.

"Then, let's go." She giggled, taking his hand and running across the village.