Accident

"A dream?" I widened my eyes. Sadness rushed down my face. If it was just a dream, he didn't really mean it. He doesn't like me.

"Ah," He placed his hand on his mouth and rolled his eyes back, blushing. "Can we forget this happened?"

That pissed me off. How was I suppose to forget the passionate make out session we just had? That was going to take me months to forget. I raised my eyebrow at him, narrowing my eyes in anger.

"Forget this?" I questioned, while crossing my legs and tucking my arms together. He looked down at me with worried eyes, as his hand was placed at the back of his neck.

He examined me with a faint blush. His glare was strong, and unreadable on what feeling he was feeling. He opened his mouth, about to say something, before I cut him off.

"You don't like me?" I asked, remaining eye contact. His eyes widened and he looked down at the floor.

"This was an accident," He explained to me, as he tilted his head back up to me, looking regretful. "I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"An accident? I'm just an accident?" I yelled, on the verge of tears. I tried my best to contain myself and even let out a disappointed grunt.

"It's not that. I just don't want to fuck up our friendship. I care about you too much." Camilo explained. He made slight hand gestures, considering he was nervous.

"This would strengthen our friendship. Do you really not like me?" I asked with a disappointed face. I face away from him, trying to avoid eye contact now.

This was too painful.

"No," He suddenly said after moments of silence. "I do like you,"

"What?"
"I said, I do like you. But,"
"But what? Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?"

Oh, hell. Why did I say that? Was I a lunatic? Was I that clingy. No chance he wants me now after that. Way to go, Y/N.

His eyes widened and he grabbed my hands gently, lifting me up to my feet. He looked worried, sad, and so many more emotions, I just couldn't determine which one he was feeling the most.

"No, never. I just don't want to risk loosing you," He tightened his grip on my hands and kissed my forehead gently. "Why would I dream about making out with you if I didn't like you?"

Oh.

Yeah, I should've realized that a while ago.

"Sorry," I said, avoiding eye contact still. I didn't his his hands back, I just let them dangle there. Maybe he was saying all of this out of pity? Maybe he doesn't really like me. He just pities me. "Do you pity me?"

"What? No," He inched closer to me. "I really like you, Y/N."

My heart skipped a beat, or five. I don't know. I just know that I was happy he liked me back. I was so embarrassed and flustered, I buried my head into his chest and stuttered when saying, "I like you, too."

"I know." He said, looking down at me with a sinister smirk.

God.

He was a charm, indeed. I can't believe I fell in love with him.

I expected to fall in love with the village flower boy, or the baker's son. Someone lower in social class, not some magical dude that liked to say a few puns now and then.

I could hear my breath, heavy on his chest. I backed away quickly, taking my hands back, as he tried to reach for them back.

I stared into his beautiful eyes, getting lost in them for a moment, but shook my head to get back on track. He just gave me a cute smile, and leaned in for another kiss, before I blocked his lips with my hand and whispered,

"Does this mean we're official?" I asked with a slight sweat drop, gliding down my face. He looked down at my hand with a holy-shit-that-was-so-fucking-hot look in his eyes. I just blushed slightly, waiting for a response.

Jesus, dude. Answer my question.

He grabbed my hand and brought it down and questioned me saying, "Do you want us to be?"

No, you dumb idiot. I made out with you because I have no interest in you.

Was he stupid?

Obviously I wanted us to be official. I couldn't bare the thought of him in some other girl's arms. I couldn't let anyone else have him. He was too perfect for another girl to have. He was mine, and he would just have to deal with that.

"Yes, I would."