Rain [Y/N's PERSPECTIVE]

Thunder.

As Camilo and I were stilling in the hill, it began to rain. Camilo could tell it was from his mom. He worried for his mom, who was probably looking for him. It's my fault she's so upset right now, He thought to himself.

"Oh gosh, my dress is getting all wet." I frowned. Camilo turned to see me covering my face with my arm.

"Y/N, here." Camilo said. He slipped off his ruana and gave it to me with a smile. I looked up at him with a slight blush. "Take it." 

He grinned at me as I slipped it down my arms and wore it. I felt comfortable in it, and it smelled nice, too. I couldn't stop smiling on the way back to the village. 

-

Time as passed and it was now three days after the rain incident.

Camilo finally had moved out of my house and went back to his family. He apologized for running away and never meant to hurt anyone. Everyone forgave him, yet Luisa was still nowhere to be seen.

I worried for Luisa; I really did. She was just under too much pressure. 

It seemed the Madrigal family hasn't gotten over the deaths of Abuela and Felix, but they were way happier than the day of the incident. People have seemed to be getting over it quickly, but it was still a saddening thought. Nobody mentioned it.

After waking up I realized I never gave this ruana back. I didn't want to, honestly. But I had to give it back sooner or later. I changed into my favorite dress and headed out to see Camilo.

Camilo's family is used to me coming in randomly to see Camilo. We've been friends for a while now, after all. I guess you could say his family loves me. Honestly though, they're super nice to me which wasn't really expected. I really love the Madrigals.

I finally reached La Casa and immediately, La Casa let me in. I waved at the house before entering in. Right as I step inside, I see Dolores. She seemed to be decorating the house or something.

Before I was able to walk a step up the stairs, Dolores stops me. 

"Y/N, hey!" She shouted at me. I turned back to see her walking towards me. "Going to see your boyfr-- I mean, Camilo?"

I blushed with a smile. "Yes."

She smiled back at me and looked at what I was holding. She gasped as she saw Camilo's ruana and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh my god! He gave you his ruana? No wonder he came home soaked without it a few days ago..." She paused and started to think about it. I blushed a ton and giggled. 

"Yeah, it was really sweet of him." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear with a slight grin. She smiled at me.

"You know, after the tragedy with Abuela and Felix, everyone has been down," She frowned. "I'm shocked Camilo talked to you about it and not his family members. He must trust you."

I frowned. The Madrigals have dealt with enough. They really need to lighten up and find something to distract them from their family member's deaths.

But what can I say? That's Camilo's dad and grandmother, gone. I wish there was a way to keep his mind of it.

I watched as Dolores starts to hear things. She tilts her head towards Camilo's room and puts her hand behind her ear. "He seems to just have woken up."

"Okay!" I start walking up the stairs, but before I reached another step, I turned back. "Thank you, Dolores!"

I started walking back up again. I could tell she was smiling because she made her little 'hm!' noise.

Once I reached the second floor, I stood in front of Camilo's door. I didn't bother knocking, so I opened it. "Morning, sleepyhead!"

I freeze as I see Camilo shirtless, sitting on his bed. He looked at me confused as I covered my eyes and blushed. "Morning, Y/N. You okay?"

"Yes! But put a shirt on!" I screamed as I heard him stand up. I could hear his sinister chuckle.

"What? Not use to this yet?" He teased. I heard him open a drawer. He put a shirt on and told me to open my eyes. 

"Ugh, I just wanted to give your ruana back." I snarled. I held it towards him. He stared at me, looked me up and down, then pushed it back to me. 

"Keep it. I got a ton, anyways." He said, folding one of his clothes. "You'll need it more than me, anyways."

I looked at him confused. "Why?" 

All the sudden, I heard thunder and lightning. Camilo grinned at me while I was staring at the window. I was confused. It was pouring rain all the sudden. But it was sunny thirty seconds ago.

"Mama woke up grumpy." He said with a grin as he shrugged. I giggled a bit as he placed clothing down. He grabbed the ruana and slipped it down my arms. "You look good in it." 

"Oh, hush." I said as I pushed him away, jokingly. We both exchanged a laugh.

"Want to spend the night here?" He asked. 

"Sure," I responded. I had nothing better to do, anyways.

"Cool. We can hang today then just come by my house at sundown." He explained, thoroughly. 

"Alright." I grinned.

"Cool."