The fight

YOUR POV:
Today was my match against Charlotte Flair, I was in the locker room getting ready while Nikki came in. She came in energetically "hey Y/n!" Nikki said while smiling at me. "Oh, hey Nikki wassup?" I told her while lacing my boots. Nikki is a really nice and energetic wrestler, most of the wrestlers here are very cold and mean. "Do you have time to come with me right quick?" She asked me while jumping impatiently up and down. I only had five more minutes til my match begins "sorry Nikki I don't have time; my match starts in five minutes" I said sadly. She told me it was fine and to do my best out there. I was now at the certain where you enter. And then my music started.

Once I walked out everyone started cheering my name. "And the opponent, from all the way from Japan, Y/n Haru!" The narrator said. I was born in Japan but since I wanted to be a wrestler, I moved out of Japan. I know English very very well and wanted to continue my dream of being a wrestler.

I made my way to the ring seeing Charlotte staring at me. I put a smirk on my face and waited when the bell rang for us to begin. I was kind of Nervous from all the people saying how tough she is. But I knew I was a pretty decent wrestler and could probably win against her.

-Ding-

Once the bell rang, we started going in circles waiting to see who would make the first move. She came running to me trying to punch my stomach, but I moved back on time and caused her to miss. I went up to her and kicked her making her fall. I grabbed her hair and picked her up, but before I smashed her to the ground, she was able to twist and throw me to the other side of the ring. She came and smashed me to the corner of the ring which hurt has hell. I fell to the ground but was able to get back up. I punched her in the face and one she fell I climb up to the ring and tried to smash her, once I did, I had the chance to lock her. 1.. 2..3 I won the fight against Charlotte Flair. "Here is your winner, Y/n Haru! Everyone started cheering when I raised my hand with the title.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: AHH I'm not sure if this chapter turned out good buuuuut whatever lol.

Enjoy the next chapter loves <3