Meeting her

Once my match was over, I headed back to the locker rooms to get into some regular cloths. Thats when Nikki came in yelling "good job out there Y/n!" she said with a big smile on her face. I giggled and said, "thanks Nikki, but aren't you overreacting a little?" she was still jumping up and down from happiness. "Oh! I almost forgot, I want you to come and meet my tag teammate!" I looked up after putting my clothes on "okay, okay fine" I was kind of nervous to meet her because she looked really cold, mean and tall. Once we got there, she looked at me up and down with a confused face. "Rhea this is my friend; we have been friends since childhood!" she said while smiling again. "Hello there" I said smiling while sticking my hand out. She just stared at my hand not shaking it. "Hello, I'm rhea" she said with her Australian accent. She also had a straight face, no emotions whatsoever. I didn't know what to say so I looked at Nikki. "Why don't we all go eat out for a celebration of both of are wins!" she said looking back and forth at me and Rhea. "Sure, I'm down" Rhea said to Nikki and me.

~Time skip~

All three of us were laughing are buts off. Rhea actually seems really nice outside the ring and everything. I wonder if she likes girls, but I'm not going to bother asking. "Hey you ok Y/n?" Rhea asked with a confused face. I didn't realize I was staring at her. "O-Oh yeah I'm fine" I said awkwardly. All of continued to eat our food (your choice of food) while talking about random stuff. But I started to feel sick to my stomach and felt like I was going to throw up. "Uh I need to go to the bathroom really quick" I said holding my stomach. "okay" both of them said. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. It's been 15 minutes since I left the table, I think I got food poisoned by the food I ate. I heard the door open and heard Rheas Australian voice. "Hey Y/n you good?" she said concerned. "No, I'm throwing up a lot" I said shakily. She rushed to the stall I was in, and I opened the door for her to come in. I started to throw up again "Its ok Y/n let it all out" she said while holding my hair back and rubbing my back. Thats when Nikki came in and asked if we were all right. "Y/n is throwing up" Rhea replied to Nikki. She came in the stall, she was comforting me as well as Rhea.  Once I was done, we went out and drove to Nikkis house to watch movies and so I could rest as well.

"Hmm what movie to watch" Nikki said confusingly. I went to the bathroom to put my pjs on to watch the movie with them. When I came out they were already starting the movie. "Just in time Y/n" giggled Rhea. I sat between them watching the movie they picked out. I started to realize that Nikki seemed upset but I just ignored it and didn't think anything of it.

~Time skip~

Nikki felled asleep and it was just me and Rhea awake. I'm not sure why but I felt nervous all of a sudden. "Ah, it looks like Nikki is asleep" Rhea said looking at her. "So what now?" I asked awkwardly. It was quiet for a few minutes "why don't we finish the movie?" Rhea suggested. I agreed and started to watch the movie again while sitting next to Rhea. A few hours past by and I felt weight on my shoulder. Rhea fell asleep on my shoulder, I started to blush because we was so close to each other. I noticed that Rhea has a very peaceful face when she's asleep.

Am I...falling for Rhea Ripley?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: stuff staring to happen I see 😏

Enjoy the next chapter loves <3