Eating out

Once we both decided on what to eat we drove there and started to order our food. We found a table and sat there together while this little girl was looking at us. She came up to us "e-excuse me, can I please take a picture with y'all?" The little girl said staring at the floor. "Of course you can" me and Rhea said to the little girl smiling. The little girl hugged us and ran back to her mother eating. I looked at Rhea but she was already looking at me. "What?" I said giggling. "How are you so good with kids?" She said concerned. "I have a younger sister in Japan, I used to take care of her a lot when we was younger" I said to Rhea smiling.

Once we got done eating we paid the bill by splitting it. We left and went to the car "so what you wanna do now?" Rhea said looking at me. "You wanna go back to my place? We can watch movies and all that" I said excited. We drove to my place after a few minutes from the restaurant. "You can pick a movie while I make the popcorn" I said handing Rhea the remote. I went to the kitchen and grabbed the popcorn from the pantry and put it in the microwave. "Ooo nice pick" I said walking back to Rhea with the popcorn. "Haha yeah" she said stuffing her face with popcorn.

An hour passed by and I started to get sleepy. I noticed the movie was 2 hours long. My eyes began to close, laying my head on Rhea's shoulder. I didn't really get much sleep last night so I was tired all day. But I feel comfortable around Rhea, I trust her a lot.

Rhea's POV:
I felt weight go to my should, when I looked I saw Y/n asleep. I smiled and picked her up to go lay her down in her bed. Once I got to her bed I laid her down. She began to mumble, so I got closer to hear what she was saying in her sleep. "I love you" she said still asleep. "I love you too" I said giggling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: sorry I haven't been writing a lot I've been busy with school. I'll try my best to wright! 😊

Enjoy the next chapter loves <3