Flirty type

Once me and Rhea was done changing we met up again. "Wanna crash at my place tonight?" She said scratching her neck. "Yeah sure, I don't see why not" I said smiling. We went to the front desk to check out before we left. "Name please" the lady said looking at her computer. "Y/N Haru" I answered her. I had to use my ring name, of course. Once Rhea checked out we went out to her car and put our stuff in the back.

~time skip~

After about 20-30 minutes, we finally arrived at Rheas apartment. It looked really nice for an apartment. She unlocked the and went in first while holding the door for me. "Aww such a gentleman" I said giggling. "Oh be quiet" Rhea said playfully hitting my arm. "You have a really nice apartment here" I said looking around and observing the room. I followed her while I noticed there was only one room. "So um, there's only one room" she said awkwardly.

I noticed she had a small red tint to her cheeks. I smiled saying "it's fine, we can sleep together" I said knowing what I was doing. Rhea looked surprised "oh um, okay" she said going to the room. I followed her so I could put my heavy bags down and change. "Mind if I change in here?" I said getting my cloths out. "Oh sure, I'll just turn around" she said closing her eyes. I giggled quietly knowing she was flustered. I took my shirt off and pants off looking in the mirror. I noticed Rhea was peaking to look at me change.

I turned around while she was looking. She turned around really quick covering her face. I smiled and put my cloths on while giggling. "Come on perv, let's go watch a movie" I said grabbing her hand to go to the living room. I was picking a movie while Rhea was in the kitchen cooking some popcorn and fixing us some soda. I decided to pick a romance movie to tease Rhea a little bit. "What did you pick to watch?" She said coming back with the snacks. "Oh it's this random movie called 'between two people' or something like that" (not a real movie lmao).

"Isn't that a romance movie?" Rhea said confused. "Yeah, what about it?" I said with a small smile. "Oh uh, nothing." Rhea said scratching her neck. Once Rhea sat down beside me I grabbed the control to start the movie. 10 or so minutes passed by and Rhea Finally noticed it was a love story between two girls. I laughed and she looked at me confused. "What?" She said. "Your face when you realized" I said laughing. She hit my arm playfully and asked "but why did you pick this?" While looking confused. "Oh I don't knoww" I said shrugging my arms. "Okay, whatever you say" Rhea said smiling catching on.

"You know you look good right?" I said checking Rhea out. "Have you seen yourself?" She said smirking. "Your the flirty type huh?" Rhea said again while giggling. "I guess you can say that." I answered smirking. The movie was almost over, my eyes started to feel heavy. Rhea noticed that I was falling asleep. "Here lay on my lap." She said moving her hands. I laid in her lap and it was so comfy.

Rheas POV:
I noticed Y/N was starting to fall asleep so I told her to lay in my lap. Once she was laying in my lap she fell asleep right away. I started smiling seeing how cute they looked in my lap asleep, I noticed I started to feel sleepy too so I picked up Y/N and laid her on her bed. Once I covered her up I gave her a small kiss on her four head. I smiled and went out her room to let her rest, I saw it was already 12am so I decided to stay here and sleep on the couch.

Y/N POV:
I felt Rhea picked me up and went to lay me on my bed. After she covered me up I felt a small kiss on my four head. Once I heard the door close I rolled around my bed blushing, she actually gave me a kiss on my four head! I had to stay quiet because I still heard Rhea so I assumed she was staying here. After having a blush crisis, I finally went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: seems we're getting quite bold now huh? We also caught Rhea checking us out 😏

Enjoy the next chapter love <3