Confession

Rheas POV:
I woke up around 9:30am to cook Y/N some breakfast. I decided to make her some eggs with bacon and a side of toast. It was now around 10:15am when I looked at my phone. I went to Y/N's room still seeing her asleep wrapped up in her covers. I smiled seeing how cute she looked while sleeping, I noticed I had my phone so I took the opportunity to take a picture of her.

y/n POV:
I heard the sound of a photo being taken, I opened my eyes seeing Rhea there with her phone out. "Good morning sleepyhead" she said giggling. "Hey was you taking pictures of me?" I asked her rubbing my eyes. Rhea shrugged her shoulders while smirking. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't" she said laughing. I rolled my eyes while smiling, I got up from my bed yawing and looking at Rhea. "Come on sleepyhead, your food is getting cold" Rhea said walking to the door.

I went to the table to eat the breakfast Rhea made me. "Thank you for the breakfast by the way" I said while munching on my eggs. "No problem short stack" Rhea said smiling. I don't know what it is, but her smile is everything to me. I hid my face because I started blushing like crazy, I heard Rhea giggle. "Aw are you blushing?" Rhea said smirking.

"No I'm not" I said still covering my face.

Rhea grabbed my hands and pulled them away from my face. "Eat up, it's gonna get colder" she said while smiling. I didn't know that Rhea could cook this good, it's like she's a chief or something. Once I got done eating I was so stuffed, I got up and went to my room to get dressed for today. I decided to pick a silky tight black dress with some black heels

I came out of my room and saw Rhea on her phone.

She looked up and seemed surprised. She was looking at me up and down with a small smirk. I shrugged it off even though I knew she was checking me out, I liked it actually. "Is it okay if I take you somewhere?" Rhea asked while scratching the back of her neck. "Take me where?" I asked while fixing my dress. "It's a surprise." Rhea said while smiling.

~time skip~

It's been about 10 minutes since we left my place. I looked up from my phone and saw we was at a very beautiful place with a river and flowers everywhere. I looked at Rhea but started blushing because she decided to wear a tuxedo, super hot. "Ya like it?" She said smiling. "Yes, of course I do!" I said getting out the car. She giggled and got out as well.

"How did you find this place Rhea?" I asked.

"Just some searching I guess" she answered winking at me. I tried my best to hide my blush from Rhea. "You like what I'm wearing?" She said knowing I was blushing. "Shut up" I said playfully. I noticed Rhea was looking quite nervous. What can that hottie be up to, maybe a confession? Hopefully?  I already knew Rhea liked me and I liked her, I wanted her to confess because it would be so cute.

"Let's go for a walk yeah?" She said holding her arm out.

I smiled and curled my arm on rheas. About 5 minutes passed by of admiring the butterfly's and flowers. Rhea picked a flower and put it in my hair. "It looks good on you" she told me admiring my face with the flower. "Oh uh, thanks" I said blushing like crazy, I was speechless. "Hey, actually can I say something?" She asked me while scratching her neck. "Sure go ahead" I said smiling. "So uh, I've actually like you, I've liked you for quite some time now and I just wanted to let out my true feelings about you" she said blushing.

I kissed her as soon as she said that.

"I already knew hottie, and I actually like you too probably since we first met, but I really couldn't bring my self to say anything" I said smiling. She kissed back and it was for a few minutes. "So does this make us a thing?" She said smirking. "Of course" I said smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
I finally updated y'all! And it's seems that Y/N and Rhea are officially a thing now, interesting ;) please let me know if y'all enjoyed this chapter, it will help me a lot while making this book :) alsooo I've been thinking, should I add some spice in the next chapters? Let me know!

Enjoy the next chapter love <3