thirteen

I decided to sleep in on the cozy Sunday morning after spending my Saturday night binging the latest episodes of Dynasty but God had other plans

I decided to sleep in on the cozy Sunday morning after spending my Saturday night binging the latest episodes of Dynasty but God had other plans. Adrien comes knocking on my door at 8 am, "Open the door, blondie."

I ignore him and bury my head into my pillow.

He knocks again, "Audrey"

Gosh, he couldn't take a hint.

I groan, getting up from my bed and grab my slipper in my hand and open the door. I was ready to beat his ass for disturbing my amazing dream where I had two hot vampires fighting over me.

Just as I open the door, I send a hard glare at Adrien who was dressed in what looked like a jogging suit? He had a wide smile on his face which disappears immediately when he sees my weapon. He was the epitome of an annoyingly chirpy twat.

I narrow my eyes at him, pointing my slipper at his face, "I'm giving you a head-start, you better run if you value your life."

I hear Nicholas open the door, he walks out shirtless with grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips. I finally see the tattoo on his chest, it was a small French phrase which was beautifully engraved on the left side of his chest.

renaître de ses cendres [Rise from the ashes]

He only had two tattoos, the French phrase on his chest and the eagle tattoo on his right hand and I figured out that they did in fact have a deeper meaning to them. His tattoos made him just more appealing to look at. Goddamn, he's fine. My mouth goes dry as I take in my lovely morning view trying to avoid Adrien's annoying face.

His voice comes out hoarse which clearly shows he just woke up, "Jesus, can't I have a peaceful Sunday morning?"

Kill me, his morning voice was so hot and so was his morning hair. I couldn't help but wonder if he always looked this pretty.

I break away from my trance and shoot another harsh glare at Adrien, "What are you doing here so early?"

"I just thought of having some bonding time, let's go for a run, A. Nik you can join us too."

I frown, "Adrien as much as I appreciate the ever so kind gesture, I'm really sleepy."

He musters up his best sad face which is very difficult to refuse, "No no no, I'll buy you breakfast if you come with me."

Breakfast does sound good and I know I won't be getting sleep anymore plus Adrien can be really convincing with his sad face.

I look at Adrien's determined face, "You're not going to stop until I say yes, right?"

He just gives me a wide grin and shrugs his shoulders innocently. I sigh, "Give me 5 minutes, I'll be there."

-

As Adrien and I were about to take off for our run, I hear Nicholas say, "Wait, I'm coming too."

He was dressed in black tracks and a white t shirt, his hair still dishevelled. Adrien looks at him suspiciously, "Why the sudden decision to come, huh? I've been convincing you to join me since I've known you and it's always a straight No."