8 - New Revelation

"Hyung, am I dreaming or Jay and the new girl are indeed kissing at midnight?" 

The voice made Jay pull away and raise an eyebrow at who dared to interrupt them right then. Scoffing, he looked at the two figures that stood at the kitchen door.

"Nishimura Riki." He said, making the younger one gulp. "I thought you were sleeping."

"I'm looking for some information with Hyung," he said and pointed at Jungwon who was leaning on the door. "We can't sleep anyway."

Jay looked at them for a while before he sighed, "I know you want to help, but take it easy."

"Alright," Jungwon said.

"Why were you kissing though?" Niki asked, realizing that he didn't get his answer yet. "She's red."

Y/N's eyes were wide open and her cheeks were so red. She stood there, frozen and embarrassed. She looked away as Jay cleared his throat, sending the two death glares. And Niki understood they had to go, for he didn't utter a single word again and silently walked away along with his Hyung.

"Sorry about that," Jay said casually as if he didn't just kiss Y/N. As if the two others didn't just witness them kissing. And Y/N stared at him with embarrassment and disbelief.

"I... Why- I-" Y/N wanted to say anything, but the words betrayed her as she kept blinking and stuttering.

"But it worked, didn't it?" He smiled, putting the food he cooked on a plate before he put it on the table. "Come on, you must be starving."

She just stood there, still staring at him in disbelief when he looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" He was so nonchalant, he acted as if he didn't just stun her into silence.

"I need a minute to r-regroup after... that," Y/N said, trying to calm down her racing heart as she took deep breaths. She hesitantly walked to a chair and sat down, staring at the food he made for her. "Thank you... for the food."

"Yeah," he said as he casually sat in front of her, staring at her with a smirk. She couldn't even look at him. What just happened made her feel a multitude of things all at once. "You avoid looking at me though."

Y/N thought she might be speechless. She couldn't even form words to tell him how she felt. How embarrassed she was because that was her f-

"Don't tell me..." He raised his eyebrow. "That was your first kiss?" When she didn't answer, his eyes widened in disbelief. "No way-"

"I-It was, you dumbass!" She slightly yelled, taking him off guard.

"Wow," he said. "You're lucky though, at least I'm a good kisser. Don't you agree?"

"You-"

"No need to thank me. It was a pleasure." He chuckled as he stood up, taking a cup of water that he gulped down right after. "I really want to sleep now. I'm so tired, I feel like I need two business days of sleep." He joked.

And it hit Y/N. "I've been sleeping in your room though..." She said.

"Don't worry, I'm sleeping with Sunghoon." He said and before he walked out of the kitchen, he smirked. "But if you want us to sleep together, I might consider going back to my room."

"I didn't-"

And he was gone, while Y/N's heart raced inside her chest. He managed to leave her speechless once again. A heavy sigh of relief escaped her lips once she was alone, trying to calm herself. 

It was just a kiss, it's not that deep. She kept telling herself as she closed her eyes and breathed. It wasn't that deep, he was just trying to help. Because Sunghoon's story and everything that bothered her was out of her mind for real.