Chapter one

It had been a pretty normal day for me, I had been serving a slice of pizza to a usual customer, some blonde boy who liked to stay for an annoyingly long amount of time almost every day. Then I heard the window being knocked on, I looked over, confused as to why someone would knock on the window rather than just come in, but when I saw who it was it made sense. It was Bo Burnt ham, the owner of the pizza place across from me. We were enemies. We absolutely loathed each other. Anyways, he was knocking on the window because he had wanted me to come outside and talk. As I walked out, I noticed the smug bitchy look on his stupid face 'Oh God' I thought 'He's probably gonna rant about how good his business is doing and how awful mine is'

"So, jeffy, wanna know how much money I've been earning as of late?" yep, there it was, as he went on about businesses was booming and how he could actually afford to eat things other than Dino nuggets and kid cuisine I tuned him out, I didn't need nor want to hear anymore. As his ramblings got less and less about money and more about how his mom left him when he was younger because she decided to go to Vegas and never come back, I started listing again. God Bo is fucking annoying, no one wants to hear about how his mom left him. "Ok, thats nice, I should get back to work though." Bo looked offended at the fact I didn't want to hear about his dad eating his hamster in front of him when he was younger as punishment. I walked inside and watched as Bo stormed off like a five year old who was just told that they cant play on their iPad at the moment. 

After I closed up for the night, I noticed Bo walking towards me again, it was gonna be a long night...