Chapter two

Bo was following me home talking about how rude it was of me to ignore him, once I got to my house, I shut the door in his face and locked it. I sat down on my couch and sighed; I was glad to be rid of him. Suddenly I heard the window in my room being unlocked, my heart pounded in my chest as a grabbed a knife from my kitchen, slowly I walked towards my bedroom. I flung the door open and saw

"Bo???" I said, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE????" Bo looked at me as if I were the crazy one. "I needed to tell you about the rest of my story, you can't just shut the door in my face." I looked at him and left my room, grabbing the broom from the kitchen I went back, as soon as Bo saw the broom he hissed and flung himself out the window, as I shut the window and locked it Bo flipped me off and ran into the street terrorizing small children before leaving completely after some lady called the police. I went and laid in my bed trying to not think about the fact Bo had broken into my home. 

I woke up a few hours later and started to get ready for work. After I opened up a man walked in 'pretty early for someone to want pizza' I thought to myself. I noticed the man was holding a strange device in his hand "Hello, I am Neil Cicierega AKA Lemon Demon, and this is my TTMD AKA a Time Travel Machine Detector, and it seems that it has detected something here AKA you have a time travel machine in your possession." Oh shit, oh fuck, he's gonna arrest me or something for having the ball pit (oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm a time traveler and thats a huge part of the plot). The man walked over to the ball pit "Exactly as I thought AKA, I was correct. Anyways sir, it seems you have a help wanted sign in the front AKA you want more employees. I think I would be the perfect fit for this AKA hire me." I was extremely confused, I mean I had no other choice but to hire this guy, I really needed help with the business, but he's also weird as fuck and I'm slightly scared of him. The man stared at me intensely until I finally gave in "Fine, your shift starts tomorrow."