Chapter four

Bo's POV:
grrrrrrr that stupid nail cigarette guy is getting in the way of me and jeff, our relationship is going to be ruined! I mean our relationship as enemies of course lmao. I sadly walk down the street to my house. As soon as I got inside, I turned on my favorite depression song 'Into The Pit' by Will Wood. I lied down in my bed and tried to get some sleep, hoping that maybe once I've slept I'll get some sort of idea for a plan

                                              ~Time skip to 2 in the morning for plot reasons~

I wake up in a cold sweat...I've got it...I have a perfect plan. After contacting an old friend, i start running to Jeff's pizza. The plan was perfect, what i had to do was make Jeff jealous. The reason I'm doing it in his pizza place is because 1: he'll see this on the security camera footage when he looks through it (he's started doing this a lot lately ever since Neil started working with him) and 2: he'll slightly hate this place because he'll forever remember it as the place where his one true lo- enemy betrayed him.

As soon as I walked in, I saw it, I saw..him.. the old "friend" I had contacted to help me with the job. Someone who I hated with a passion ever since he left me for some stuck-up short wannabe businessman. I looked at the yellow rabbit "s-s-stop staring at me🥺😖 " I said cutely. In that moment the rabbit looked as though it regretted even existing

good. I hate him. The rabbit got up from his seat and walked over to me "ok so..you know the plan right?" I asked, he nodded slowly, obvious regret in his disgusting crusty eyes. 

Neils POV: 

ok, i just have to make sure no one catches me here A.K.A dont let yourself be see- "WHAT THE FUCK" I say very loudly😰😰😰 but luckily they didnt notice me because of plot reasons. w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-why is bo burn ham and big yellow rabbit passionately making out  😰😰😰😰 this is very uh oh. they are very much so passionately kissing, very passionately. uh oh spaghetti-oh. Jeff will not be happy about this passionate make out session thats happening between a soft fuzzy man and famous comedian and singer bo burnham. oh no! I cant believe this is happening!!!!! I quickly took a picture because itd be a great youtube thumbnail "Oh neil youre so silly and goofy" I said to myself. i quickly sent a photo to jeff with a text that says "uh oh...kissy kissy no no in your restaurant jeffy!!!" 
 this is vewy scawy!!! i noticed jeff had read the text, but there was no response, i was starting to get vewy worried!!!!

what could he be doing??.......