zugzwang pt2

a/n: i'm working on a Hannibal Lector story but i'm watching it so i don't get anything wrong, here's this in the mean time. also it's my birthday ! hopefully jack harlow would hit it now 💔💔

Spencer's pov
-

i know what i said was ignorant, but i was just so heart broken. the love of my life was killed along with my best friend's sister right in front of us. but to be honest, after my comment i'm pretty sure y/n will never want to speak or even look at me for the rest of her life. maeve was the love of my life, she was my rock, she was like a shot of espresso, she was my sunshine on a rainy day. maeve kept me going. she was the my everything.

Alex took me into her arms as i sobbed out,
"i- i cant do this anymore! i-i loved h-her. SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I WANTED TO M-MARRY HER!" alex was patting my back trying to get me to calm down. though it wasn't working.

"reid, you can't propose if you haven't even seen her face-to-face. i know this is hard, i lost my wife and you witnessed it. it was the hardest thing ever." hotch said making me feel a little guilty.

"spence, i almost lost will, it was hard, i know you're grieving maeve, trust me i know but what you said to y/n was very messed up. you're not the only one grieving in this scenario." JJ spoke

"y-you didn't lose will, WILL IS STILL ALIVE! MAEVE IS NOT! DONT COMPARE ALMOST LOSING HIM TO ME WATCHING MY GIRLFRIEND GET KILLED! YOU ALL SAW IT!" i screamed.

i know me screaming at everyone isn't helping but i can't bring myself to talk normally, im sobbing right now and i can't breathe, so screaming doesn't seem smart but it's the only way i can get through to them.

i look over and see jj tearing up at my sudden outburst.

sorry! i'll do a part three i'm a little busy but i wanted to give you something! sorry it's nothing!