hannibal x terrified!wife reader criminal minds crossover

a/n: im sorry i've been m.i.a i haven't seen hannibal lecter, annon, i know i said i'd watch it but i didn't so i'm trying my best.
-
This house, this life, my husband i can't do it anymore. i'm scared every second of my life. i don't wanna live like this anymore. i can't tell anyone or he'll kill me.

"i can sense you want to talk about something." chills went down my spine when i heard his voice.
"no, baby no. i'm fine. i-i was just thinking about what i was gonna make for dinner." i stuttered, hoping he didn't notice, just then i feel two arms around my waist and i tense at the feeling.
"no, you're scared," i feel him lowering his head to my neck smelling me, as if trying to smell my blood.
"i don't know how many times we have to go over this, you're different. you're special, unless you do something terrible, you don't be my next victim. i. love. you."
the amount of chills that went down my spine was astronomical.
"i know baby. i love you too. more than anything, but i really was trying to figure out what we'll um eat for lunch!" i said trying to sound as enthusiastic i could be.
that apparently wasn't the best thing to say because next think i know he grabs a hold of my hair pulling my head back, "I SAID. DONT LIE TO ME."
"i-i'm sorry, i'm sorry. p-please. baby let me go. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. im sorry. baby please."
letting go of the handful of hair he had, he patted my hair down, fixed the skirt i was wearing, he patted me on the back "i'm sorry. i just don't like when you lie to me."
"yes, i'm sorry. i don't mean to." i said still shaken up by what just happened.
"p-please, let me go to the store and figure out what to make." i say holding his cheek hoping my touch will make him let me go and to my dismay, he let me.
"make it quick please. i don't want you out for too long, you know there are killers out there."
"o-okay, i'll hurry back as quick as possible. i'm thinking peppered stake?"
"yes, just hurry."

just as i make it out the door this guy grabs me and pulls me to the side covering my mouth, muffling my screams. just before i can figure out what was happening, i hear some people scream,
"FBI GET ON THE GROUND."
thank god, my wishes have finally been answered.
"hey miss, it's okay. look at me. my name is Doctor Spencer Reid. We're FBI, we can help you."
"BABY! HOW DARE YOU, RATTING ME OUT? IM GONNA KILL YOU."
hearing hannibal that made scared me
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" i hear him scream, peaking my head inside i see him coming at me with a scalpel and before i even know what's happening i hear four gun shots go off and a body thud on the floor right in front of me.
looking down in shock i realized that he stabbed me, right in the lower gut, after seeing i'm feeling all of the pain now. it burns, it hurts, it stings, it's warm, i'm cold. so many emotions at once.
now i'm feeling weak in the knees, about to collapse i feel a pair of strong arms hold me.
"hey babygorl, focus on my voice, you're gonna be okay. no- NO DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES- WHERE IS THE DAMN AMBULANCE?"
"hey, hey, it's spencer, look at me. miss y/l/n i need you to look at me. please."

-
to be continued  (sorry, i'm at school)