S: After Practice

POV: Moonbyul

"Okay guys nice work let's rest for now we'll continue tomorrow bye!" our choreographer said as we lay on the floor panting hard.

"Damn that was tiring" I exhaled as I stood up from the floor. I looked at Solar laying with her eyes closed, her chest going up and down, she looks very tired but she's still looks gorgeous than ever.

Im not gonna lie I have a crush on Solar, I mean she's a total babe. I looked at her toned body and licked my lips. I am obviously staring at her like some creepy dude,I didn't notice that her eyes were open until she called me out.

"Enjoying the view?", Solar asked smirking, shit she caught me staring at her.

"Y-yeah its great, I mean w-what no!!!", I stuttered and bit my lip from the embarrassment that i felt, Solar laughed and my face turned red so I got up and went to my bag to check my phone.

"Fuck its already 9 let's go guys", I called my girlfriends.

Tha car ride was silent, everyone was asleep because of the practice, the choreographer was really hard on us today.

The driver dropped me and Solar at her home, I asked her if i can stay and she agreed. We went inside her house, Solar went straight to the bathroom to take a bath and I jumped at her sofa feeling my muscles relax as I hit the soft and comfy couch.

I was about to sleep when Solar called me.

"Byul-ah!", I went to the bathroom door.

"Whatcha want?" i asked.

"Can you help me?, come inside" she said.

"W-what? What do you mean?" i asked confused, I slowly went inside the bathroom and saw her standing beside the bathub with an annoyed look on her face. Cute.

"I need help the bathtub got clogged" she sounds like she already tried to fix it but gave up. I looked at her and laughed.

"Solar its easy you just push this button" her face turned red from embarrassment.

"Oh". I laughed and looked at her head to toe, her towel is too short for her and Im enjoying it. I licked my lips while looking at her.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked her.

"No, thanks byul" she winked at me. I turned around and was about to open the door when Solar suddenly pulled me back.

"Actually yes I do need something" she smiled seductively. I swallowed my throat nervously. Damn its getting hot in here.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked.

"I know you've been staring at me, In fact I can always feel you staring at me Byul" she trailed her hands to boobs up to my jaw. I swallowed hard, fuck she's turning me on.

"What do you mean?" i smirked.

"Stop acting stupid byul, I know you want me, its obvious on the way you look at me, I know you want to fuck me so hard" she whispered in my ear. I felt shivers down my spine and right then and there I couldn't take it anymore.

I kissed her like there's no tomorrow, Solar moaned and removed her towel.

"Fuck Solar you're so hot" I carried her to her room not breaking the kiss, I gently layed her down and started kissing ber body starting from her neck, her breast her toned abs down to her thighs.

"Im gonna fuck you so hard until you cant walk baby" I kissed her inner thighs teasing her.

She whined. "Fuck you byul stop teasing me just fuck me alre- UGH FUCK!" I sucked her clit to shut her up.

"B-byul yes right there!", she moaned as I licked her clit. She was starting to shake signaling that she's about to cum and im not gonna allow that.

I stopped eating her and went back up to kiss her but she bit my lips. "What the fuck I was about to cum!!!", I laughed at her. "Not yet baby girl".

"YOU FUCKING BITCH LET ME CUM YOU MOTHER FUCK- AHH SHIT!!! FUCK!!!" I rammed  two fingers to shut her up again.

"STOP WHINING BITCH", I said she moaned loudly not caring about her neighbours..

I fucked her with my fingers curling it to add pleasure. I felt her walls tighten so I sucked her while fingering her making her scream.

"I-IM GONNA C-CUM!!! BYUL-AH!!!", her body shaked as she reached her high but I didn't stop and still kept fucking her.

She slapled my shoulders telling me to stop saying she's too sensitive but I didnt care, I added another finger stretching her wet pussy.

"MHMM FUCK YES!!! ", she screamed, I looked up at her and she was massaging her boobs, her eyes closed as she bit her lips, she looks so fucking beautiful.

"You like that baby?" she moaned 'yes' and she came for the 2nd time as she screamed my name for the last time and I cleaned her juices up.

We both fell asleep because of tiredness. I wonder what will happen tomorrow morning

______________________________________

Hi,,srry if there are typos I dont re- check before posting but Ill try to fix it.