O: Jealousy pt.3

POV: Solar

After Byul left the house my tears fell, im so stupid why did i tell her i like Eric. I panicked and i dont know what to do so i told her that and now i regret it.

"Im so fucking stupid" life for me right now is very stressful. I went to my bedroom and jumped on my bed regretting what I said to Byul earlier.

'heck i dont even know if you like girls', yeah Moonbyul is right, im not even sure if I like girls Im confused with my sexuality right now and I dont know who to talk to.

I grabbed my phone and called Wheein.

"Hey can we talk for a sec?" i asked.

"Yes sure unnie" she answered. I waited 10 seconds before dropping the bomb.

"Moonbyul confesed" i said. The line went silent then suddenly all I heard was rumbling.

"Unnie confessed?!" I heard hyejin talking in the background.

"Yes, i told you she'll confess now where's my ice cream?" "What?! What ice cream?!" "Yah you promised me you'll buy me ice cream if Moonbyul unnie will confess" I heard them both fighting. So they both knew, I cleared my throat.

"Umm im still here" i said.

"Sorry unnie" wheein apologized.

"Yeah its okay, i think its also better if i heard it from Byul" i said honestly.

"What did you say after?" she asked, the feeling of regret coming back.

"I-I told her I like Eric" i sighed.

"Oh-" she paused. "but do you like him? "she asked curiously.

"I dont know cause I-uhh" should i tell them? i asked myself.

"I think I also like girls" i finally said, then they both screamed.

"Ha! I knew it Hyejin, Unnie is also fruity!" Wheein screamed at Hwasa. But how did they know? Huh?

"W-what? What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You see unnie its very obvious because of the way you look at Byul unnie" she said.

"Oh-, but i still feel butterflies with boys " I said. 'MoonSun is better Whee', i heard Hyejin whisper. 'Shh', Wheein scolded her.

"Maybe you're Bi?" wheein said.

"Yeah I think so" i sighed.

"But unnie do you like Byul unnie?" her question made me nervous.

"I-uhh y-yes I do" i confessed, then i heard shrieking.

"Then you should go and tell her unnie" Hyejin suggested. Should I tell her? Maybe after the show.

"Yeah, after the show" I told them.

"Okay unnie, we love you" they both said in unison.

"love you both bye". I turned off my phone, the show is tomorrow and Eric is there fuck.

______________________________________________

POV: Solar

"aish this man needs to get his hands off of me" i thought to myself looking at Byul who's glaring at Eric.

"You guys look good together" the interviewer said then Eric kissed my cheek the audience shrieked. I looked at Byul who was faking a smile then looked down.

"Of course we are, our compatibility is amazing" he said proudly. I faked my smile, I just wanna go home right now.

When the show finally ended Moonbyul was ignoring me, Im hurt but I know she's doing it for the sake of her feelings.

The 4 of us were gathered in the dressing room when Wheein and Hyejin excused themselves.

"We'll be right back unnies" they both said then left the room leaving us both. I took a deep breath then looked at Moonbyul who was playing with her phone.

"Byulie" i called her attention.

"Hmm?", she replied still looking at her phone.

"Let's talk" i said Moonbyul turned off her phone then face.

"What is it you want to talk about?" her voice is cold and her face has no emotions.

"I uh- Im sorry" I looked at her and she gave me a confused face.

"Why are you sorry?" she said. Fuck she's making it hard.

"I don't know I-" she cut me off.

"Don't be sorry Yong, I can see that you're very happy with Eric and seeing you happy makes me happy, to be honest Im the one who should be sorry because I-" I cut her off by kissing her, she was shocked but she slowly relaxed and started kissing me back, I pulled away our foreheads touching.

"I like you too Byul" i said breathlessly with my eyes closed. She didn't say anything she just kissed me again.

She pulled away, "I knew you were kinda fruity" we both laughed then the door suddenly opened. Wheein and Hyejin cam back with shock written on their face, then they looked at each other then shrieked.

"Aha I knew it" Hyejin said then high fived Wheein, they then teased us both making us blush. We all laughed knowing that this will be our little secret.

______________________________________

1st oneshot finally done whews. I have so many ideas rn, some of them are inspired from a song or a movie ^___^ I'll just update yall mwa.