O: Sunset

16 years ago

"Will you marry me Sun?" 8 year old Moonbyul kneeled with a flower ring on her hand.

"Yes I do" Young Yongsun replied Moonbyul put the ring on Yongsun then stood up and kissed her
cheek, Yongsun held her cheek where Byul kissed her then blushed. Yong ran to the shore telling Byul that the sun is about to set. Moonbyul ran after her then held her hand

"Yah Moonbyul-ah" she shyly looked down to their interlocked hand, Moonbyul looked at her.

"You're so pretty Sun, promise me that when we grow up we will marry each other and have many kids and dogs. " Byul said to Yong while holding her tiny hands.

"I promise Moon" Yongsun hugged Moonbyul tight. The sun was setting and they both watched it everytime, it was their favourite thing to do everyday it became their habit.

"The sunset is very beautiful just like you Yong" Moonbyul said making solar blush.

"I love you my Moon"

"I love you too my Sun"

End of flashback

______________________________________

POV: Moonbyul

I am now getting ready for the big day, looking at the mirror making sure I look good, then the door opened, Wheein and Hyejin came in.

"Unnie you look pretty" Wheein said then kissed my cheek, Hwasa hugged me.

"Are you ready for today?" Hyejin asked

"I am born ready" I said making them laugh. I am actually nervous because this day is very important not only to me but also to Yong.

We finally arrived to the beach waiting for the others, after a while when everyone was here we all went to position.

I wiped my sweaty hands, I am very nervous I kept looking down trying to ease myself. Then the time has come the thin fabric was dropped and revealed the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. Yongsun in a beautiful beach white dress smiling widely.

I looked at her beautiful face growing nervous as she walks slowly until she reaches me. I went to her side offering my arm.

"You're very beautiful my Sun" I said looking at her lovingly.

"Thank you Moon" she smiled at me brightly.

As we walk down the sand I cherish this moment every second for the last time before letting her go as I watch the man she will marry kiss her and walk her to the front.

I wiped my tears feeling happy and sad at the same time.

'I never thought that she'll forget our promises to each other, I waited for her my whole life, I waited for her at the beach to watch the sunset together but she never came, it was until I got the news that she moved to another country, I was lost and broken, she left me without saying goodbye. I cried every night wishing that she'll come back and we will marry each other like we promised but she didn't. Instead she came back with someone who she already has plans to grow old with, how i wish that it was me but i had to accept the fact that it will never be me. We met up at the beach where we always spend our time together I told her everything that has happened while she wasn't here and she did the same we cried and and she apologized, so for the last time we watched the sunset together'.

"The sunset is beautiful isn't?" i said to myself as a single tear fell from my eyes while watching her having her first dance in the sunset as a married couple infront of me.

______________________________________

The sunset is beautiful isn't it? meaning, "I love you , but i'm letting you go".

A/N: NOW WAIT A MINUTE THIS ONESHOT BROKE ME!!!!,,, also this short story is inspired by a song "Now she's getting married" by Alec Benjamin, make sure yall listen to it its a beautiful song <33