S: Detention

POV: Solar

I waved my goodbye to the last student that left my classroom, I stretched my body and sat on my table I feel horny but no im on the school grounds somebody might see me.

Instead I started grading some papers to kill time. I still have 1 hour left to finish my work. I was so focused grading some papers that I didn't notice that someone was sitting infront of my table.

"OH MY GOD!", I screamed.

"No my names Moonbyul", the student smirked at me.

"You scared me Byul", she laughed i looked at her with a straight face she apologised for laughing at me.

"Do you need help?", i asked

"No, I have detention", I was not shocked because everyone knows that she's a troublemaker. Moonbyul is very attractive, there's something about her that makes her attractive.

"Oh yeah i forgot that i handle after class detention", i said still grading the papers.

"So you're just gonna grade some papers?, You're not gonna talk to me or sum?", I stopped what I was doing then looked at her with a straight face.

"No", she sighed and mumbled something.

"You're no fun teach", she got up from her chair and locked the door. I looked at her from head to toe, she's wearing the school uniform, her skirt was very short that I can see her underwear everytime she bends.

"Done checking me out?" she asked smirking.

"Stop dreaming Byul im not checking you out", I smirked.

"You totally were Miss Yong", she walked seductively then sat on my lap. I was shock at her actions but was turned on. Fuck she's my student, HOT student and she's turning me on.

"What are you doing?", i tried to push her away but she pinned my arms.

"Having fun" she seductively whispered in my ears then kissed my pulse point. I was very turned on but she's my student and it's illegal.

"B-byul s-stop it", she attacked my neck leaving marks, I moaned in response, she giggled and snaked her arms to my waist.

"You're so hot Miss Solar", we started making out, she removed my top then grabbed my breast massaging it.

"Fuck byul you're so sexy" i moaned.

She broke our kiss, Moonbyul got up then kneeled, she opened my legs then removed my pants and underwear.

"You're so wet for me baby" she rubbed my inner thighs teasing me. This bitch.

"Byul please fuck me, I can't take it anymore" I pleaded her.

She started massaging my clit, I threw my head back moaning, she giggled then started licking me.

"FUCK YOU'RE SO GOOD MOMMY", I massaged my breast adding pleasure to my body.

"MMH FUCK YES, YES RIGHT THERE BABY", she put her tounge inside me fucking my pussy hard.

"IM GONNA CUM" i moaned my body shaking.

"Cum for me baby" I cummed in her mouth. Suddenly she inserted two fingers then started pumping it fast curling her fingers.

"MOONBYUL AHH FUUUCKKK", She fucked me making me squirt all over her. I closed my eyes then bit my lips riding my high for the 2nd time.

"Mhmm fuck Solar you taste so good", she said licking the juices in my pussy. She sat on my lap as I took her fingers that she used to fuck me and put it in ny mouth licking it while looking at her seductively.

"Mhmm I taste good", I smirked at her we made out when suddenly the bell rang she jumped away from me.

"Shit its already time the gate is about to close" I panicked then grab my clothes. When I was done
dressing up Moonbyul was already gone.