O: Jealousy pt.1

This oneshot has like 3 or 4 parts im
not sure but I'll update yall :DD

POV: Moonbyul

"I fucking hate him", i whispered under my breath while looking at them both.We were at a restaurant with Solar, Wheein, Hyejin and that one guy i hate.

"Unnie are you jealous?" Hyejin asked, of course I am that guy is literally looking at Solar like she's some kind of  food. Its fucking disgusting.

"What? No?" I defended myself.

"You definitely are unnie", Wheein said smiling.

"Okay fine Im a little jealous" i looked down. Wheein and Hyejin knows I like Solar except well Solar, she just thinks Im being greasy.

After We Got Married Eric has been trying to get Yongsun's attention, Yong thinks he's just being friendly.

"Hey unnie cheer up, hmm let's drink after this" Hyejin suggested and Wheein agreed with her.

"Yeah I wanna forget some things and cool off", I said then looked at Eric and Solar taking a picture then laughing.

"Ugh" I rolled my eyes.

"You know what girls let's drink right now" i said then ordered 5 bottles of soju.

While waiting for the soju Solar suggested that the 4 of us should take a picture. Solar gave her phone to Eric then sat beside me.

Why am I nervous we're just going to take a photo nothing more. Then suddenly Solar leaned on my shoulder then told me to do a heart shape with her. I gladly obliged feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Ahh so cute Byulie" solar said making me blush.

"Aish no unnie you're cuter than me" I said admiring her beautiful face.

"Let's take a picture for our fans Byulie" I was happy and sad at the same time because "us" acting like a couple is just for a fan service, I want it to be real.

"Yeah sure", we were about to take a photo when Eric called her attention.

"Solar let's walk outside" Eric said.

"Yeah sure" she smiled.

"I'll be right back girls" she smiled at us.

"Sure unnie have fun" Hyejin said making Solar blush. Yuck.

"Aish Hyejin" she rolled her eyes playfully.

When they both left the soju finally arrived. Fuck yes. I took 1 bottle then chugged it down.

"Unnie slow down" Wheein looked at me with a concerned face.

"No, Im gonna drink until i forget her stupid beautiful face" i said feeling angry at myself for falling for her. She's not just a colleague nor best friend, she's my everything, my Sun.

The thought of Solar and Eric dating makes me feel sick to my stomach.

After a while I downed 3 bottles while Hyejin and Wheein downed 2 bottles. I ordered 3 more then asked if they both want more but they refused and told me that it's best if they stay sober.

"Unnie i think you're too drunk" Wheein said with a concerned voice.

"No fuck that shit" I leaned on the table.

"What happened to Byulie?" Solar panicked.

"Why did you let her drink this much!" she scolded them both. As if she cares pft.

"Sorry unnie we tried to stop her but she's too stubborn" Wheein apologized to Yong.

"Where's Eric?" Hyejin asked.