In the hallway

Olivia tries to avoid Sebastian as best as she can, but he still found a way to surround her with in her mind. Olivia can't stop thinking about last night, how she stupidly thought that she had a chance with him.

'He told me l wasn't his type, that he only saw me as a friend.' Olivia thinks.

Olivia could not stop last nights memories rerunning through her mind like a horror movie, seeing the moment that crushes her heart on replay over and over again.

'I don't see you that way, l have feelings for someone else.' running through her head.

'God will l ever stop thinking about him and his soft lips.'

Before Olivia could get swept up in her thoughts about Sebastians lip and how he was easily the best kiss she ever had, not use to the smooth soft features but the rough scruffy exterior typically experienced when kissing a teenage boy. Her friend Laura had almost ran to her from the other end of the hallway.

"Is it true?"

"Is what?"

"That you and Sebastian kissed!" Laura was nothing but similes, having know about the massive crush the girl held for the boy. Her smile soon vanished when she caught one glance on Olivias's face.

"How do you know about that?" Olivia asked in horror. Had Sebastian been going around bragging about how he rejected the most chased girl at school? No, it couldn't be, he's not like that but how would Laura know? Olivia's thoughts run wild.

"Half the school is talking about it. How you guys are the new 'it' couple. I mean you guys do look good together."

"We are never going to date, Sebastian made that clear." Olivia replied sadly.

"I'm sorry liv, but if it makes you feel better, it's mainly just a rumour. I haven't seen any photo or anything to prove that you guys actually kissed."

"Thank god for that, I guess l will just have to wait til a new rumour spreads around."

Olivia hoped for a new rumour to show soon, dreading the inevitable chat she would have with one person she didn't want to see again, well at least for a while, she did grow very found of Seb as a person.

Olivia looks at the clock in the hallway and decides it would be best to get to class, she has always arrived early, so why change now? She walked through the almost abandon hallway she feels a very strong pull on her arm and a hand covering her mouth, just as she was about to scream she see's that its Sebastian, who has now removed his hand from her lips to make a shush jester against his own lips, like an indirect kiss. This calms down Olivia enough that she doesn't scream or freakout that she's alone with Sebastians with the same 24 hours that they had kissed.

"We need to talk."

Olivia was pretty sure what it was that they needed to talk about so she wasn't impressed when all that left her mouth was.

"About what?"

It was a very silly response considering they both are well aware of what this conversation entailed.

"Someone saw the kiss, now the whole school knows."

"Yeah Laura just informed me." Olivia wanted to wait for what Sebastian wanted to do, it would give her more insight on where he sat with her.

"Um ok, l, l." Sebastian rambled while pacing around the empty room. The scene unfolding in-front of Olivia reminded her greatly of how she was behaving yesterday, trying to express her feelings and thought. So she waited patiently and quietly, allowing Sebastian the time and space to collect his thoughts, to be able to say what he thinks in the best way possible. Hopefully in a way that would not hurt her further.

"I am positive that the both of us do not want anyone to know about yesterday." Sebastian started.

"About the, the kiss" He barely whispered out. His whole demeanour did not help with Olivias already bruised heart, him barely being about to speak about it, the embarrassment and discomfort he felt just by saying the words.

Olivia doesn't want to hear what else he has to say, not to sure if she could stomach it. So she cuts him off.

"I think it's best that we just deny, l mean it's not there is a photo going around, it's all just gossip anyways. If anyone asks l will just say l was hanging out with Laura, l know she will have my back."

Sebastian looks unsure at first before nodding in agreement.

"I hope this works, otherwise Duke is going to kill me." Sebastian gulps.

Duke, poor Duke. Olivia thinks about the drift she may cause in between the two best friends and as much as she tries to gather up guilt over her actions, she's just not able to.

The two sneaks out of the classroom leaving a couple of minutes in-between the two, Olivia walks out first and heads right, in the direction of the class that she is about to be late for. Sebastian a few minutes later, once he believes it's safe, also heading right. Sebastian lets out a sigh after being able to leave undetected.

Once again.

Unbeknownst to them the same secret person is watching and recording.