Cesario

Tick,tock,tick,tock

Sebastian is watching the clock, counting down the seconds till Yvonne should arrive. With only two minutes passing by, Sebastian knew that they had to come up with something to entertain themselves as staring at the clock felt like time was going backwards.

Spotting their soccer ball on the floor they decided to see if they could be their record of keeping it up off the ground.

29

30

31

32!

33!!

34!!!

Sebastian yelled in excitement having beaten his record, but it did cost him, as all his wild joy resulted in them tripping over their ball and falling face first, a red mark that will surely turn into a purple bruise tomorrow.

Getting up while cradling their face while pouting, Seb heard a knock at the door, walking over to the door, confused about who would bother them at such a time, opened the door and made an even more confused face when they saw Yvonne on the other side.

"Why are looking so confused to see me?"

"You've never visited me on campus before, can't l be shocked?"

This made statement made Yvonne mirror the same look of confusion that Sebastian was sporting.

"Dude, we made plans to hangout not even 10 minutes ago."

This triggered Sebastian's memory as a look of realisation hit them.

"Oh, shoot, sorry, l just face-planted and must have gotten concussed or something, 'cause l do not remember that," Sebastian said while rubbing the back of their neck.

"Oh no that's no good" Yvonne noticed the red mark on their cheek, she grabbed their jaw and planted multiple kisses on and around the mark.

"Damn, you really are a player," said some random schoolboy who was watching him from his dorm door.

The two separated from each other, the moment truly ruined and gave a look meaning it was best for them to go.

On the walk to Yvonne's car, they discussed their plans for the night, having quickly agreed that mini golf was a must but couldn't figure out what to get for dinner, Sebastian realised that even though Yvonne has been to Cesario's, she didn't actually get to eat there plus who doesn't like pizza.

"Why don't we go get a bite to eat at Cesario's, it's the local hangout spot and it's got good pizza"

"Yeah, I'm happy to go wherever."

They quickly make their way to Cesario, Sebastian noticed all the lingering eyes that happened to be heading their way, so used to people at school checking Sebastian out that it took a minute to click that people were checking out Yvonne. Said minute was a random 5-foot-nothing weasel started licking his lips while staring at Yvonne.

Fuming at the site, they protectively wrapped their arm around Yvonne. She caught on and leans into his familiar embrace. Both are too caught up in finally seeing each other that they don't notice they are walking straight to Duke and Olivia's table, and the couple has already noticed them. Duke's relieved as the date was not going well, so Duke being Duke was more than happy to see his wingman.

"Sebastian" Duke called out loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear and with enough glee that you would think Sebastian was Santa Claus.

This breaks Sebastian and Yvonne out of their trance as they both whip their heads towards the sudden noise. Sebastian's eyes widened to the size of the moon, reflecting the true shock he felt at seeing the couple.

Yvonne waits for Sebastian to move, not too sure if the situation was serious or not due to his reaction. Sebastian slowly moves towards the table, Yvonne still under his arm.

"I thought you said you'd be studying all night. Not going out on a date."

"Yvonne called me up, and l just can't say no to her. Can you blame me?" 

Yvonne remembers that Sebastian is a big stud at his school, so she starts to act more touchy-feely in order to keep up the charade, this, however, does not help with the awkwardness that was already radiating off of Olivia, who now makes a point to openly flirt with Duke.

The site enraged Sebastian more than the weasel, wanting this interaction the end quickly.

"Well we better leave you to your date" Sebastian said with a half attempt of a smile, already moving.

"Join us" Olivia and Duke seemed to scream in unison, hopeful looks on their faces.

Well fuck.

Thankyou @GrimOireGirl for pushing me to update, not really pushing but this wouldn't exist without you.