Pizza with a side of conversation

"Hey, guys," Sebastian greets awkwardly as he slides into the booth, causing him to be parallel to Olivia, his cheeks go red when he notices, and he gives that boyish shy grin that makes Olivia's heart skip a beat.

"Hey," Olivia replies, only looking at Sebastian.

"Hey," Sebastian says yet again, his shy smile turning into a happier one.

They are pulled out of their daze by the loud chatter of Yvonne and Duke.

Sebastian shakes his head to help refocus and introduces Yvonne.

"This is Yvonne," as he speaks Yvonne waves to the pair.

Olivia's eyes widen at the name, so this was the girl Sebastian was unable to move on from. Olivia knew it wasn't Yvonne's fault, but she didn't like her one bit.

"Duke, you might remember me talking about her, she's left-wing at Cornwall."

That's all it took for Duke and Yvonne to engage in a conversation containing only about soccer.

Sebastian smiles, happy to see his two friends getting along, with the two chatting away he's attention is brought to Olivia, who's remained silent throughout the interaction.

Sebastian tilts his head, his eyebrows furred in a silent question.

"I don't really know that much about soccer," Olivia responds, blushing from embarrassment.

It wasn't a discourse she ever found herself in prior, so of course when she finally finds herself in a soccer focus conversation it's with D1 players who are talking about plays, something that requires background knowledge to be able to follow.

"That's all right, we can talk about something else" Sebastian replies.

"Like what?" Olivia questions

Sebastian, the same Sebastian who can't keep his mouth shut to save his life, finds himself speechless, maybe it's the fact that he's never had to think of what to say to Olivia, it just happens naturally.

"What's your favourite type of Cheese?" Sebastian throws out with a shrug.

"What's my favourite type of Cheese?" Olivia repeats with an amused look on her face.

"Yeah, mines gouda," Sebastian responds all smiles, finding their own question amusing now.

Olivia seems to be actually taken in his answer like the fact is interesting and something she's always wanted to know.

"Mines Cheddar"

"Ah, a classic,"

"What you guys talking about?" Yvonne's voice breaks through the bubble they have sub-concisely made.

"Our favourite type of cheese," Sebastian responds grinning ear to ear.

Duke and Yvonne share a look of amused confusion.

Yvonne playing the ever-doting lover giggles while caressing Sebastian's shoulder. The move reminds him that they are supposed to be on a date, so he grins away and rests his hand on her thigh. The act is not missed by Olivia who is suddenly hit with a wave of something sour, causing her to reach out for Duke, resting her head on his shoulder and sending a fake smile at the couple.

Yvonne takes notice of the weird smile Olivia sent their way and turns to look at Sebastian but sees that he was oblivious to it, instead deciding to pocket her question for later.

The conversation starts to pick up with them again, and when it starts to head once again to soccer, Sebastian decides to change the subject, sparing a glance at Olivia once he has done so, in return receiving a look of gratitude and something else, Yvonne catches this moment.

Throughout dinner, Olivia wasn't very successful at hiding her dislike for Yvonne, every smile and laugh directed at her was clearly fake, Olivia knew she had no way to feel the way she does and wished she was better at hiding it, Yvonne didn't deserve the ill feels, Olivia is just grateful that the boys seemed too oblivious to notice, but Olivia and a feeling Yvonne wasn't as oblivious.

After dinner is done, the group agree to a double date at mini golf, Duke agreeing before Olivia even had the chance to decline, it seemed that Duke didn't want to go back to the awkwardness of them being alone, while Olivia just want to crawl into bed and forget the whole thing ever happened.

Olivia and Duke both seem to not like the idea of being left on their own once again.

Luckily there is mini golf within walking distance.

On the walk, Yvonne slowly starts to pull Sebastian back, he looks at her questionably and the look he receives back lets him know that they need to talk.

"Hey guys, we just need to have a quick chat, just keep going we won't be far behind," Yvonne tells the other couple.

Duke nods with ease, but Olivia shows a look of concern and hesitance.

Sebastian gives them an easy smile and falls back with Yvonne, grabbing her hand while doing so, the action not missed by Olivia, who wraps her arms around Duke and continues to walk.

"What's up, Viv?" Sebastian asked while walking behind the couple, at a slower pace to put enough space between, them so they won't overhear anything.

"Wanna talk to me about what'd going on between you and Olivia?" Yvonne replies with a knowing smirk.

Sebastian goes beet red, stuttering around his response, until finally giving up.

"You guys are clearly into each other if the googly eyes you guys get any time you so much as glance are anything to go by," She jokes.

Sebastian is unable to do much besides rubbing the back of his neck. Seeing that she wasn't going to get an answer, Yvonne presses on.

"Can you get with her already, the sour energy she has been sending me all night, has me worried for my life," She jokes.

"You know l can't be with her, even if l wanted to be with her, I'm not actually Sebastian, l am a teenage GIRL dressing up as her brother to play soccer. To pursue anything more with her would require me to share my true identity, plus wants l confess it's not like she's going to want me, she's into Sebastian, not Viola."

"Vi, you don't act any different, plus with the clearly hot guy's Olivia has her pick of, she clearly prefers your personality over them all." Yvonne shares a teasing look.

"He, I'm a pretty hot guy."

"You look prepubescent."

Sebastian softly nudges their arm into Yvonne for that one.

"Even if she's only into me for my personality, I'm still a girl underneath all this, and she hasn't shared anything that could clue me into her liking girls."

"You should still give it a shot."

"Maybe," Sebastian concludes, him and Olivia looking eyes as he says so.

Hey guys, l feel like using He/him for Sebastian is kind of taking away from the fact that it's Viola pretending to be her brother and was thinking if l should change to She/they, using they when l am using she for Olivia in the same scenes.

Please let me know what you think about the pronoun change, you might get a quicker update for it ;)

Specially shout out to @jiwon_lee777, if it wasn't for them this update would not be here.

Apologies that the only time l update is when people ask me to, that probably won't change anytime soon though.