Sneaking Away

Elena and Jeremy were sick of Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Bonnie. They were bossing them around. They only told one person that they were leaving. That was Alaric Saltzman. They even signed over the house to him. Alaric was still original vampire. So they knew that Damon Stefan or Caroline couldn't compel him into giving away their location. "Are you both sure about this?" Alaric asks with tears in his eyes at the two people that he always looked at as children. "Yes. - we are. - come and visit. - anytime. - you know where we live. - you've always been a been a father figure to us." Elena now in tears. Yes Elena was still a vampire. Jeremy and Elena had their suitcases in the car. They gave Alaric a hug goodbye. "This isn't goodbye. - it's merely see you later." Jeremy said. Then they drove off.

Alaric stood there waving

Alaric stood there waving. Whispered knowing Elena would hear him. "I'll miss you both." Alaric then swished inside.

New Orleans... Klaus had just gotten off the phone to Alaric. " We have visitors coming. - they have a house already. - we know them very well." Klaus then looked over at Kol. "Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. - I've given my word that we will look out for them. - and we won't kill them." Klaus finished. "I won't do anything to them." Kol spoke. Klaus gave a nod. Then looked over at Elijah. He knew the connection that Elijah had with the doppelganger. Hayley looked between Klaus and Elijah. "It's okay. - I'm over it. - we have bigger problems. - the Scooby gang." Elijah spoke. "Well the scooby gang don't that they left. - and they signed over the house to Alaric." Klaus spoke. "But why? - she dotes on all of them? - Jeremy loves them all. - so this doesn't make sense." Rebekah stated. " Well it was the plan for Alaric to ring. - and they will meet up with us. - and gives us their explanation." Klaus said. "Back up. - what's the look between you and Elijah?" Hayley asks. " I had a connection with Elena. - but that's over with. - I only have eyes for you." Elijah reassured Hayley. Who gave him a kiss.

 Who gave him a kiss

Mystic Falls

Damon and Stefan went to what they believed to be the Gilbert's house. They tried to walk in. But they couldn't get in. "Elena. - Jeremy." Damon shouted. Alaric swished to the door. "Sorry Elena and Jeremy don't live here anymore. - Dare you to try and get it out of me." Alaric smirked. "Why can't we come in?" Stefan asks. " Because they signed this house over to me. - now leave." Alaric now folded his arms. "Why did they leave?" Damon asks. "Because they wanted to." Alaric lied he knew the reason. But wasn't going to tell them. "That's fine. - you don't have to tell us where they are. - Bonnie will find them." Stefan smirked. "We'll see." Alaric shut the door in their faces.

As soon as Alaric knew that they were gone

As soon as Alaric knew that they were gone. Alaric rang Klaus. "Hey. - do you have a powerful witch? - because dumb and dumber are going to use Bonnie to find them. - thank you Klaus. - right. - later." Alaric put his phone back in his pocket. He grabbed his coat. And swished off to the grill.

 And swished off to the grill

New Orleans

Jeremy and Elena had just landed in New Orleans airport. They looked at one another. "Right. - let's go." Elena smiled. Jeremy smiled back. Rebekah was there to pick them up. "Rebekah. - hi. - I want to apologize for stabbing you in the back. - I would like if we could start over?" Elena spoke. Elena's apology caught Rebekah off guard. She wasn't expecting that. "Yes. - I would love that. - your forgiven." Rebekah smiled. Elena smiled. Elena was relieved that Rebekah had forgiven her. If truth be told if Damon didn't threaten Jeremy she wouldn't have done that. She will have to talk to Rebekah alone and explain cause Jeremy didn't know.

 She will have to talk to Rebekah alone and explain cause Jeremy didn't know