Kolena & Jerbekah

Kol and Elena heard what Cami said. They both smiled to themselves. Kol and Elena looked at one another. Then quickly looked away. Rebekah went with them. Rebekah shook her head. "What?" Jeremy asks. " Them two. - they like each other. - but they won't do anything about it." Rebekah said. "You never know. - I know Elena has always liked Kol. - she didn't want to kill him.. - but she had to protect me." Jeremy said. " I know. - we have to do something about it." Rebekah spoke. " You do realize we can you both." Elena said. " Well duh. - but you two would be so cute together." Rebekah said. "Since we airing out everything about me. - let me tell you about the lecture I got from Jeremy when I stabbed with the dagger." Elena said which earned her a glare from Jeremy. "What? - what goes around comes around." Elena laughed. The journey to Jeremy's and Elena's house was a short one. But they all had a laugh.

"Would like to come in?" Elena asks. "No we better head back. - we call around another time." Kol said feeling sad to be leaving Elena behind. And Rebekah was feeling the same about Jeremy.

 And Rebekah was feeling the same about Jeremy

Just as Kol and Rebekah were to head off. Finn and Davina came up to them. " For crying out loud. - we got things at home. - go in there." Finn said. " But we need to plan just incase if cases." Rebekah said. " And we will come back. - we just need to plan." Kol spoke. Finn shook his head. And pointed to the house. "Now." He said. Kol and Rebekah held their hands up in surrender. " Fine. - we won't be long." Rebekah said. " Be as long as you need to be. - and maybe they should become originals. - just incase. - Elena will be ease enough to become an original. - a little bit of her blood for Jeremy." Davina said. Kol and Rebekah gave a nod. And Davina and Finn went on their way.

Kol and Rebekah were now in the house. Rebekah and Jeremy went for a walk. "So what do you think about coming an original like us?" Rebekah asks. " I would love to. - I think it's a good idea." Jeremy said. " And what would you say if I asked you to be my boyfriend?" Rebekah now held her breath. Jeremy stood there for a second. Shocked. Then he walked over and kissed her. Rebekah kissed him back. When they pulled apart. " So I take this as a yes then?" Rebekah asks. " Yes. - yes you can." Jeremy.

They walked some more.

While at the house. Kol and Elena were silent. They both wanting to say something. They want to tell each other how they feel. Elena on the love seat. And Kol on the couch. "Kol. - I've got something to say." Elena spoke. Kol looked over at her. "I've got feelings for you. - I always had." Elena finally broke the silence. Kol swished over picked up and kissed her. They pulled apart. " Will you be my girlfriend?" Kol asks. " Yes. - I will." Elena said.

"So about becoming an original?" Kol asks

"So about becoming an original?" Kol asks. " I can't wait. - I want this. - I want you." Elena said. "And I want you." Kol then kissed Elena.

.